No Cookies, 100% Privacy, "Topic Determined Audience" Guarantees Advertiser's 100% Pure Automotive Focused Audience
SEE ALSO: 417 Automotive Topics Index With Focused Content Archive
The Auto Channel Online Since 1995, Is The Mother-road Of Interactive Multi-media Automotive Interest Websites.
The Auto Channel's "Walled Garden" Of topic relevant connected content is of interest to visitor's who are searching for "The Complete Story":
Buy Advertising The Old Fashioned Way - By "Content Interest"
- Auto Enthusiasts/Influencers
- New and Used Vehicle Researcher/Buyer
- Alt Fuel Realists
- Auto Parts and Service Consumers
- Auto Industry Professionals
- Auto Segment Entrepreneurs
- Automotive Educators
TACH FACTS: Monthly audience approximately 645,000, 85% North America, 65% Male 35% Female; Professionally Curated Multi-Media Automotive Content library 950,000 pages, 100% indexed and cross referenced.
Value Advertising Rates 1Q 2021, 2Q 2021
Traditional Trial Advertising Packages:
- 20,000 ROS Impressions per month - $600
- 80,000 ROS Impressions Per Month - $2100
- 150,000 ROS Impressions Per Month - $4000
- 250,000 ROS Impressions Per Month - $7200
FIXED POSITION - (Product Page Exclusivity)
- 728x90 Top Banner - 22.50 CPM (No Bonus)
- 300x250 Top Half Screen Banner - $18.50 CPM
- 160x600 Top Half Screen Banner - $16.50 CPM
- 20% Discount For 1/3,1/3,1/3 Banner Distribution
- 50% Discount for 100% 1/3,1/3,1/3 Banner Distribution Below the fold
Cancellation Policy - All Banner Advertising Has A 45 Day Cancellation But If You Believe That Your Adverting Here Is Not Working Let Us Know So We Can Adjust Positions.
Let the power of video streamed on The Auto Channel help solve your business communications problems.
1. New Product or Model Introduction
2. Seasonal Marketing
3. Competition Push
4. Pricing Changes
5. Trade Show Heavy Up and Promotion
Video provided by advertiser
Featured Product Video; your product video* will be embedded on The Front Page as "Featured Video Of The Day" and other relevant content pages of The Auto Channel
Why Advertise On The Auto Channel? Eliminate Incomplete and Inaccurate Web Search Results By Searching The Auto Channel, A Focused Content Channel And Automotive Data Hub
SEE ALSO: Eliminate Google Invisibility - Force Google Search To Return A Link To The Exact Information You Are Seeking, Just Add Quotation Marks Around Your Search Term
Co-Founder's Note: Hmmmm, Data Research Hubs are now VC HOT!, well this time we were only 25 years in front of the curve. We foresaw the day when there would be so much content on the web that a search engine's results could not be fully unbiased, accurate or satisfactorily complete.
So 25 years ago, before Google Search and simultaneously with Yahoo Indexing, our founding team designed www.TheAutoChannel.com as the Automotive Research Hub, a Focused Content Channel...a platform that could successfully meet the challenge in our search engine-less vision of the future...a content repository and distributor system that would thrive in the future's Beyond Search Engine world.
Our Automotive Data Research Hub, The Auto Channel, functions as a massive content silo, eliminating a need for an enterprise level web wide search engine. TACH delivers relevant information without an advertising based search tool because it only had to search within our single subject Focused Content Channel. This interactive on-line entity would easily, inclusively and accurately sift through a main library quantity of curated automotive content, while providing users exact results, plus provide them with an opportunity to discover relevant and amplifying "SEE ALSO's", links to data and editorial information that user's did not even know existed.
This positive relevancy and amplification would expand the user's subject knowledge by providing a true bibliography of relevant automotive content without the inefficiency, bias and advertising-influenced web wide SERP's.
Our team's, web futurist guru Steve Arnold (You gotta read his stuff) sent me a link to MarkLogic a company that is built on the idea that single subject Data Research Hubs will become important in the Beyond Search future of the web, the very vision that our team has and brought to reality over the past 25 years...now finally VC's agree with us and see the value of "Single Content Verticals" and thought it worthy enough to fund to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars.
MarkLogic offers products that can be used to build single subject verticals, "Data Research Hubs", software that builds a Data and Content Repository that is easy to build and maintain... kind of like The Auto Channel, but without the 25 years it took us to refine the back-end to contain, index, retrieve and distribute millions of pages of automotive content.
Here is what MarkLogic has to say about their Pharma Research Hub, a Focused Content Channel.
The MarkLogic’s Pharma Research Hub is a single pane of glass that provides easy access to the widest possible array of R&D data available. Whether it’s publications, authors, genes, or drugs — structured and unstructured, public and private — it’s all made available through the Pharma Research Hub. Because data is integrated 10x faster than with custom-developed solutions, users get faster access to more data. And, delivered as an enterprise cloud service, it deploys in minutes with no IT management burden and has a level of security and scalability that other solutions can’t match.
We here at The Auto Channel couldn't agree more...our 25 year old effort to make The Auto Channel the web's Automotive Content Vertical continues on.
Our competitive position is secure as potential competitor's business models are "lead generation and classified listings" which prevents them from economically transforming into an editorial based Automotive Data Hub.
The Auto Channel currently remains the web's primary single channel to acquire relevant automotive content. Utilizing our 25 years of in-house developed software, programs and tools we prove everyday that we have the secret sauce to economically collect, publish and distribute automotive data and content to every flavor of automotive interested user.
It's always nice to be able to pat ourselves on the back and shout "we were right"...but now we need to acquire like-minded investors to help elevate The Auto Channel, our self-funded 25 year old "Automotive Research Hub", so it can grow into the billion dollar business it was designed to be.
We are happy to discuss your thoughts and answer your questions.
Bob Gordon and Marc Rauch
Co-Founders and MOT
The Auto Channel
Mobile 502 386-8316
916 296 5470
This site is free for you to use.
1) We will not sell your personal details onto a third party – advertisers on our site may have access to your behavior via cookies, but not your data.
2) We place ads based on where they perform best – if a page happens to sell lots of computer games, we will advertise more computer games on that page. That’s reasonable right?
3) We request that you don’t use ad blockers – contrary to popular belief we do sometimes get paid for you just seeing advertising without you clicking or buying anything. If you like our site, please don’t block our ads – it’s an easy way for you to pay us for using it without it costing you anything.
4) We do not allow auto-initiated sound – that means ads are not allowed to have the sound switched on when the page loads. If you see an ad which does this, please let us know and we will hunt it down and switch it off as soon as possible*
5) We do not allow ads which make you download or which break the site in anyway. If you see an ad which does this, please let us know and we will hunt it down and switch it off as soon as possible*
6) We Do Not Accept XXX Advertising
7)We Do Not Accept Advertising For Counterfeit Products
Without Advertiser Support We Will Be Singing This Familiar Tune