New and Used Car and Truck Reviews 2022-1993
If The Vehicle You Are Testing Makes You Feel Good And It Fits You Needs - Buy It
Welcome To The Auto Channel "The First Automotive Stop On The Digital Mother Road"
Since 1996 The Auto Channel Has Provided Expert Automotive Reviews Indexed By Make, Model and Year (2022-1993) Reviews Include Specs, Manufacturer News, Competitor Comparisons, Service Bulletins, Crash Ratings and Original Sticker Prices
Most Recent Expert Car Reviews
- 2021 Toyota Supra Review by Bruce Hotchkiss
- 2021 GMC Yukon Denali Review by Larry Nutson
- 2021 Mazda MX-5 Miata Club 6MT Review by David Colman
- 2021 Hyundai Sonata N-line Review by Mark Fulmer
- 2021 Toyota Supra 2.0 Review by Mark Fulmer
- 2021 Toyota Camry TRD Review by Andrew Frankl
- 2022 Mazda MX-5 Miata Review by Andrew Frankl
- 2021 Subaru Crosstrek Review by Larry Nutson
- 2021 Lexus GX 460 Review by Mark Fulmer
- 2021 Toyota Sienna Hybrid Limited AWD Review by David Colman
1993-2022 Expert Car Reviews; Including Decision Helpful Ratings, Inclusive Brand and Segment Data and Relevant Manufacturer's News
- 2022–1994 Acura Reviews
- 2020–2016 Alfa Romeo Reviews
- 2020–2005 Aston Martin Reviews
- 2020–1996 Audi Reviews
- 2016–2004 Bentley Reviews
- 2021–1994 BMW Reviews
- 2019–1993 Buick Reviews
- 2021–1994 Cadillac Reviews
- 2021–1993 Chevrolet Reviews
- 2021–1995 Chrysler Reviews
- 2021–1995 Dodge Reviews
- 2016–1998 Ferrari Reviews
- 2017–2012 Fiat Reviews
- 2013 Fisker Reviews
- 2021–1994 Ford Reviews
- 2021–2017 Genesis Reviews
- 2021–1995 GMC Reviews
- 2021–1994 Honda Reviews
- 2009–1996 Hummer Reviews
- 2022–1994 Hyundai Reviews
- 2022–1994 Infiniti Reviews
- 2007–1993 Isuzu Reviews
- 2020–1994 Jaguar Reviews
- 2021–1996 Jeep Reviews
- 2022–1998 Kia Reviews
- 2018–2007 Lamborghini Reviews
- 2021–1995 Land Rover Reviews
- 2022–1994 Lexus Reviews
- 2021–1994 Lincoln Reviews
- 2005–1997 Lotus Reviews
- 2019–2006 Maserati Reviews
- 2004 Maybach Reviews Reviews
- 2022–1993 Mazda Reviews
- 2017 McLaren Reviews
- 2021–1994 Mercedes-Benz Reviews
- 2010–1995 Mercury Reviews
- 2017–2002 Mini Reviews
- 2020–1993 Mitsubishi Reviews
- 2021–1993 Nissan Reviews
- 1999 Oldsmobile Reviews
- 1997–1996 Plymouth Reviews
- 2009–1994 Pontiac Reviews
- 2019–1994 Porsche Reviews
- 2021–2012 Ram Reviews
- 2021–2006 Rolls-Royce Reviews
- 2011–1994 Saab Reviews
- 2009–1994 Saturn Reviews
- 2016–2004 Scion Reviews
- 2016–2005 smart Reviews
- 2021–1994 Subaru Reviews
- 2012–1994 Suzuki Reviews
- 2016–2007 Tesla Reviews
- 2021–1994 Toyota Reviews
- 2022–1994 Volkswagen Reviews
- 2021–1994 Volvo Reviews
2022-1993 Expert Automotive Reviews
Editor's Note: ABOUT YOUR TRADE-IN: In today's crazy auto marketplace your trade-in is the most valuable piece in the new car purchase puzzle, so don't let anyone steal it's real value from you.
Trade-ins are where The real profit in new car sales comes from.
I'm sure you noticed that there are more and more TV commercials for national used car dealers like CarMax, Carvana, Vroom, AutoNation, Car Guru and many others, all advertising that they will “do you a favor” and quickly buy your used car for cash with a promise to immediately pick it up the same day no matter where you live.
Understand that there is meaningful dealer profit in trade-ins, if there wasn't TV dealers wouldn't be spending so much and working so hard to convince you to sell your used car to them. Enjoy Your New Car!
Today's energetic and price conscience new car buyer has real leverage that when used correctly can lower their new car price by getting more from the dealer for their trade.
It's just like shopping for the right financing before buying...research your trade's real value before buying by getting written buy offers from local dealers, used car lots and other new car dealers, do not rely on or believe the true blue, green, black or fuchsia online used car value sites...so when YOU are ready to negotiate you will know your trade-in's legitimate value and save hundreds if not thousands on your new vehicle purchase...be strong, save money and have fun!
No Ad Blocking Here
The Auto Channel's Single Make Research And Buyers Guide Visitors Welcome Relevant Car Maker Advertising
Now car makers can place their latest TV commercials and magazine ads directly within unequaled award winning editorial content of the brand's Research and Buyers Guide.
Historically, car shoppers have not only sought-out editorial content that focused on their auto purchase consideration list, but have welcomed positive reinforcement of their nascent decision by creative advertising, that helps them make a satisfying purchase.
Now car marketers can double-up their Just-in-Time outreach by presenting their most fine-tuned, expensive and impactful advertising message directly to potential buyers that at that exact moment are desirous of more detailed evaluation opportunities and in-depth data driven information about a vehicle to which they were introduced within their TV and Video viewing and car magazine perusals.
There is no ad-blocking when the advertising is is relevant, helpful, emotional and helps the shopper make the right decision.
The Auto Channel The Web's Automotive Mother Site For Car Reviews (On Line Since April 1995) Does Not Sell Your Name; Ask For Zip Codes, No Phone Numbers, No Bull, We Just Deliver A Compendium Of As-It-Happens Automotive News, Archives Of Millions Of News Stories and Vehicle Data (1993-Present), More Than 11,000 Professional Research Tool Enhanced Car and Truck Reviews; Big Balls Street Smart Alt Fuel Opinions, Created and Edited By A Team Of The Most Experienced Innovative Staff Of Any Web Site. After 22+ Years On Line Our "Invented Here" Format and Original Research Tools Remain The Most Plagiarized Automotive Content Elements On The Web.
Find Reviews, Specs, Prices, Comparisons For All Body Types
Shortcut: All Sedans 1996-Present Model Year
Shortcut: All Coupe Reviews 1996-Present Model Year
Shortcut: All SUV and CUV 1996-Present Model Year
Shortcut: All Minivan 1996-Present Model Year
Shortcut: All Car and Truck Research and Buyers Guides By Brand 2019-1993
Automotive Discovery Platform - New and Used Vehicle Research Tools
Happily the days of car buyers making a really “bad decision” concerning the quality of the vehicle they buy are long over. Today even entry level models have robust warranties, are manufactured using quality production techniques, and look good. But with thousands of purchase choices and changing criteria, the task of narrowing down a short list of vehicles that really meet your everyday driving needs can be daunting. To help buyers we have created PERFECT NEW CAR MATCH, an exclusive helpful research tool. Compare, and rank and discover.
The Auto Channel believes that the more unbiased vehicle research data available, the more power shoppers have, the “righter” your automotive purchase will be. But knowing data is only one part of the purchase equation, don’t skimp on the time you are allotting to schedule in-depth no shortcut test drives of every vehicle on your consideration for purchase list. Make sure to use the free MY TEST DRIVES tool to keep all of your test drive results straight. After you have made your final purchase decision, follow The Auto Channel’s 4 Easy Steps to Become a Smarter Car Buyer.
Auto Channel readers who want to share their opinion can contribute to My Top 5 Reasons I Bought This Car.
- Car Safety Features (My Car Does What?)
Nearly every car on the road today has safety features that can help drivers be safer. You may already know some of these, and some you may not even realize your car has! Come back to this page often as more and more features are being developed and added to cars.
Many of these new safety features are not yet standardized. Your car’s features may be different than someone else’s. Be sure to check your owner’s manual to best understand how your car works. You can also check out the Research & Blog section for the latest developments in car safety technology.
- New Car Buyer's Guides (2020-2019)
Includes Complete Specs, Pics, Reviews and Prices For All Current Models - Compare and Research
- Used Car Buyers Guide 2019-1993
Compare New and Used 2018-1997 Models Specs, Prices, Reviews
- Car and Truck Buyers Guides By Brand (1997-Present)
- Total Vehicle Ownership Costs
- U.S. Recalls 2020-1949
- U.S. Fuel Economy Guide 2020-1993
- U.S. Crash Test Results 2020-1990
- 4 Car Compara-A-Graph (1997-2018): Compare Up To Four Vehicles By Specs, Capacities and Dimensions
- Rank Cars and Trucks 1997-2018 By Body type, Specs, Capacities and Dimensions
- New Car and Truck News 1993-2020
Use Search Box For Specific News Stories
- Used Car and Truck News 1993-2020
Use Search Box For Specific News Stories 1993-2020
- News: Car Recalls, Truck Recalls, Product Recalls 1993-2020
- Auto Industry News 1993-2020
- TAChtical Advice: How To Deal For A New Car!
Tips on bargaining and negotiating with the dealer, and other ways to avoid hurting yourself.
- The Editor’s Test Drives
- Internet Exclusive Factory Footage
- TACH Writers Index
- Consumer Reports Test Drive Tip Video
Browse 26 Years Of Curated Automotive Content; Auto-centric news, articles, reviews and intense event coverage, presented to viewers as Text, Video and Images