- 2015 Aston Martin Dynamic Enhancements +VIDEO by Marc Rauch
- 2012 Aston Martin Virage Volante Review by Larry Nutson
- Ford to Explore Strategic Options for Aston Martin
- Aston Martin DB9 (2006) by Staff(edmunds) by Staff(edmunds)
- Aston Martin DB9 (2005) by Nicholas Frankl by Nicholas Frankl
About Aston Martin
Aston Martin Lagonda Limited is a British manufacturer of luxury performance cars, whose headquarters are at Gaydon, England. The company name is derived from the name of one of the company's founders, Lionel Martin, and from the Aston-Hill speed hillclimb near Aston Clinton in Buckinghamshire.
From 1994 until 2007 Aston Martin was part of the Premier Automotive Group, a division of the Ford Motor Company. On March 12, 2007, it was purchased for £479 million (US$848 million) by Dave Richards, CEO of UK-based automotive company, Prodrive. Ford retained a US$77 million stake in Aston Martin, setting the total value of the company at US$925 million.
Many of the James Bond films feature an Aston Martin as Bond's car.