You searched for “Ferrari”. Here are your results.
- The Captivating Ferrari F12tdf by Rob Eckaus
- 2014 Ferrari 458 (Hot) Review By Nicholas Frankl by Nicholas Frankl
- Ferrari 430 (2005) by Andrew Frankl by Andrew Frankl
- Ferrari SuperAmerica (2005) by Andrew Frankl by Andrew Frankl
- Ferrari Spider (2005) by Andrew Frankl by Andrew Frankl
- K900 Rave, VW Rant, Acura Rave, MB Confusion and Ferrari No Show In This Month's Letter From Europe +VIDEO
- Ferrari 360 Modena (2000) by Andrew Frankl by Andrew Frankl
- Ferrari Maranello (1998) by Staff by Staff
Ferrari S.p.A. is an Italian sports car manufacturer based in Maranello, Italy. Founded by Enzo Ferrari in 1929 as Scuderia Ferrari, the company sponsored drivers and manufactured race cars before moving into production of street-legal vehicles in 1947 as Ferrari S.p.A.. Throughout its history, the company has been noted for its continued participation in racing, especially in Formula One, where it has enjoyed great success.
After years of financial struggles, Enzo Ferrari sold the company's sports car division to the Fiat group in 1969 to ensure continued financial backing. Enzo Ferrari retained control of the racing division until his death in 1988 at the age of 90. Earlier that year he had overseen the launch of the Ferrari F40; the last new Ferrari to be launched before his death, and arguably one of the most famous supercars ever made.
Ferrari also has an internally managed merchandising line that licenses many products bearing the Ferrari brand, including eyewear, pens, pencils, electronic goods, perfume, clothing, high-tech bicycles, cell phones, and even laptop computers.
In 2007 the Financial Times put Ferrari at the top of its list of 100 Best Workplaces in Europe.