The Auto Channel Great Drives For TACH Drivers
Those of you who are regular readers of The Auto Channel know that for the past few years the children from the digital world, along with a push from China; the backing of investment bankers; and misplaced enthusiasm of dumb politicians; have been pushing the adoption of "Autonomous Vehicles"...transportation appliances meant to eliminate personal vehicle ownership and replace Driving with Riding.
In the hope to counter the overwhelming autonomous and EV propaganda, The Auto Channel management has decided to feature "The Auto Channel; Enjoy The Drive" editorial philosophy and spotlight Great Drives in Great Car articles with which to rekindle and stimulate the daydreams of experienced drivers and awaken the appetites of those modern youngsters who have never experienced just how exhilarating and fulfilling the freedom of a Great Drive in a Great Vehicle on an open road can be... enjoy!
SEE ALSO: Enjoy The Drive
SEE ALSO: Great Drives
Great Road Trips
- Great Drives; In A Ford GT From London to Folkestone to The Nürburgring to Obsteig to Monaco to Romorantin-Lanthenay to Le Mans to London
- ROCKY MOUNTAIN NATIONAL PARK ROADS
- Crater Run Maui, Hawaii
- TAOS NEW MEXICO
- GREAT SMOKIES and GATLINBURG TN
- SAN ANTONIO
- AMELIA ISLAND
- ENGLAND OFF THE MOTORWAYS
- Enjoy A Great Drive Though Normandy France - Will An Aston Martin Fit Through The Chunnel?
- TRAVELS WITH LAMBO
- IN SEARCH OF CAJUN MUSIC
- CHRYSLER TAKES ON THE ALPS
- END-OF-THE-ROAD ALASKA
- New Zealand: KEAS ARE EATING MY WINDSHIELD
- Doin The Dead Sea Float
- CROSS-COUNTRY CORVETTE