The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air Saturday mornings.
7 to 9 am on WNYM Radio AM 970
Professor Harold Wolchok — Host of The AutoLab
The Auto Channel’s Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
Listen to our archive of past shows going back to 1999.
Latest Available Show —
Aug 11, 2018
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, Suffolk, England - EUROPE LOSING SELF-DRIVING CARS RACE
- John Russell and Sharon Sudol, Senior Correspondents - CHEVY TRAVERSE SUV
- Russ Rader, Senior Vice President, Insurance Institute for Highway Safety - EVALUATING AUTONOMY: IIHS EXAMINES DRIVER ASSISTANCE FEATURES IN ROAD, TRACK TESTS
- Robert Sinclair, AAA Northeast - DRUGGED DRIVER DEATHS PEAK DURING AUGUST IN NEW YORK
- Donny Sefer, Executive Officer, National Automotive Service Task Force - THE TECHNOLOGY & TELEMATICS FORUMHIGH TECHNOLOGY AUTO REPAIR
This Week’s Guest Automotive Experts
Harold Bendell - Major World
Fred Bordoff - New York Center for Automotive Technology (NYCAT) and Bronx Community College, CUNY
Robert Erskine - Senior European Correspondent from Suffolk, England
David Goldsmith - Urban Classics
Jerry Pastore - D&J Diagnostic and The Consortium for Automotive Education
Johanna Pastore - D&J Diagnostic Center
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Joanne Porcelli, Esq. - -
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Rockland Community College, SUNY