The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air Saturday mornings.
7 to 9 am on WNYM Radio AM 970
Professor Harold Wolchok — Host of The AutoLab
The Auto Channel’s Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
Latest Available Show —
Oct 13, 2018
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, Suffolk, England - VOLKSWAGEN ID THE NEW ALL ELECTRIC PEOPLES CAR?
- Russ Rader,,Senior Vice President, Insurance Institute for Highway Safety - REDSIGNED TOYOTA COROLLA HATCHBACK IS A TOP SAFETY PICK
- Michael Porcelli - MORTON KRISTIANSEN, DIRECTOR PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT, ALLITE,INC. - SUPER-MAGNESIUM - THE NEWEST AUTOMOTIVE METAL
Listen to our archive of past shows going back to 1999.
Coming Up —
Oct 20, 2018
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, Suffolk, England - PLUG-IN HYBRIDS SET UNPLUGGED
- Russ Rader, Senior Vice President, Insurance Institute for Highway Safety - NEW HEADLIGHTS BRING KIA RIO INTO THE WINNERS CIRCLE
- Robert Sinclair, AAA Northeast - DANGERS TEEN DRIVERS WITH PASSENGERS POSE TO THEMSELVES AND OTHERS USING THE ROADS
- Craig Van Baternburg, CEO and Founder, Automotive Career Development Center (ACDC) - TRAINING SCHOOL FOR ELECTRIC/HYBRID TECHNICIANS
This Week’s Guest Automotive Experts
Harold Bendell - Major World
Robert Erskine - Senior European Correspondent from Suffolk, England
David Goldsmith - Urban Classics
Jerry Pastore - D&J Diagnostic and The Consortium for Automotive Education
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Rockland Community College, SUNY
Jordan Weine - Chairman, Gasoline and Automotive Service Station Dealers Association, and Bay Diagnostic Repair Facility