Corvette Museum Bowling Green Assembly Plant Tours Close February 2, 2024
Bowling Green Kentucky November 30, 2023; Due to manufacturing advancements, tours offered by the National Corvette Museum of GMâ€™s Bowling Green Assembly Plant will be suspended beginning Monday, February 5, 2024. At this time, there is no confirmed date for plant tour resumption. The National Corvette Museum will remain open to the public and continue regular operations. To reserve your spot through Friday, February 2, 2024, visit us online at HERE. As more information is made available, it will be shared by the National Corvette Museum.
About The National Corvette Museum: Since 1953, the Corvette has been Americaâ€™s Sports Car. The National Corvette Museum is a 501 (c) 3, not-for-profit foundation, serving as an educational and research institution with the mission of educating worldwide audiences on the evolution of the Corvette through collection, preservation, and celebration of its legacy. For more information visit HERE or call 270-781-7973.
Ready for a rush? Embark on a guided tour of the General Motors Bowling Green Assembly Plant, where Corvettes are manufactured. This immersive experience takes you behind the scenes, offering a firsthand look at the intricate assembly process and advanced technology that go into creating a true performance machine.
Review the information below before booking your plant tour.
Tour scheduling will take place at the time of purchase. At this time, plant tours can only be booked through December 2023. Members can schedule and purchase plant tours by clicking the button above. Once you reach the Plant Tours ticketing page, you must “SIGN IN” at the top to receive your member discount.
Individuals must be ages 13 and up to participate in a plant tour. No bags, cameras, or open-toe shoes are permitted inside the building.
Occasionally, due to circumstances outside of the National Corvette Museum’s control, the plant may not be in normal production during part (or all) of your visit. Your scheduled tour will continue with your guide, sharing the full assembly process. Refunds and discounts do not apply.
- Membership discount is applied when tickets are added to the cart.
- Plant and Museum tours are included as a combo ticket and must be used on the same day.
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to tour time.
- Plant tours begin at the assembly plant (600 Corvette Drive).
- Bring printed tickets with you; phones are not allowed in the plant.
- Plant Tours are not available on weekends and during specific blackout dates.
- No cameras, phones, tablets, or other electronic devices are allowed. No purses, bags, or totes (unless for medical reasons) allowed.
- All attendees must wear closed-toe, closed-heel shoes. No high heels are permitted.
- Children must be 13 years or older.
- Wheelchairs available at no charge.
- No walking assists allowed on plant tour (canes, walkers, crutches, etc.).
- All non-UAW-built vehicles must park in lot C3.
- Occasionally, due to circumstances outside of the National Corvette Museum’s control, the plant may not be in normal production during part (or all) of your visit. Your scheduled tour will continue with your guide, sharing the full assembly process. Refunds and discounts do not apply.
- By booking your ticket, you accept these terms.