2024 Hyundai Santa Fe - Photo Review By Larry Nutson
2024 Hyundai Santa Fe - Photo Review
By Larry Nutson
Executive Editor and Bureau Chief
THE AUTO CHANNEL
Hyundai has unveiled its all-new radically redesigned 2024 Santa Fe midsize SUV. The new Santa Fe is planned for US introduction in the first half of 2024.
Have a look at my complete Santa Fe in-person report from Hyundai's' exclusive product preview that we attended in New Mexico.
Here’s some photo images with more interesting details on the new Santa Fe.
- Good design starts with sketches. The all-new SANTA FE debuts with an ‘Open for More’ concept that is great for urban life and even better for enjoying the great outdoors
- Front and rear seating for up to seven. Midsize SUV’s longer wheelbase offers third-row seating for the first time and the largest living space and tailgate opening in its class
- Plenty of cargo space for outdoor gear. Large tailgate and spacious interior offer best-in-class terrace-like space that’s great for urban life and even better for the outdoors.
- There’s a 2.5-L turbo, an HEV and perhaps a PHEV. Column-mounted shift-by-wire frees up console storage space
- C-pillar exterior grab handles for improved roof accessibility.
- The XRT concept for the overlanding adventurer.
- H-design in the headlights and taillights. H-lights harmonize Santa Fe’s front and rear, creating a differentiated presence on the road
There will be 11 colors to choose from: Phantom Black, Serenity White Pearl, Curated Silver Metallic, Hampton Gray Metallic, Ecotronic Gray Pearl, Ecotronic Gray Matt, Ultimate Red Metallic, Earthy Brass Metallic Matt, Atlantis Blue Pearl, Terracotta Orange, and Rockwood Green Pearl.
Five interior choices: Obsidian Black, Supersonic Gray, Forest Green, Pecan Brown, and Black Ink.
The North American premiere will be held at the LA Auto Show this year.
This report comes from an invitation-only Hyundai event that allowed special access to the vehicle and executives. Hyundai provided my overnight accommodations, meals, and transportation.
© 2023 Larry Nutson, the Chicago Car Guy