Electric and Hybrid Vehicles Driveline Global Market to Reach $95.3 Billion by 2030: Substantial Cost Reductions in EV Ecosystems Encourage Growth
DUBLIN, May 18, 2023 -- The "Electric and Hybrid Vehicles Driveline - Global Strategic Business Report" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global market for Electric and Hybrid Vehicles Driveline estimated at US$31 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$95.3 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 15% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
Electronic Continuously Variable Transmission (E-CVT), one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 14.7% CAGR and reach US$43.2 Billion by the end of the analysis period.
Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Automatic Transmission (AT) segment is readjusted to a revised 15.1% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $8.5 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 20.1% CAGR
The Electric and Hybrid Vehicles Driveline market in the U.S. is estimated at US$8.5 Billion in the year 2022. China, the world's second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$22.6 Billion by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 20.1% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 11.1% and 12.8% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 11.9% CAGR. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$14.8 Billion by the year 2030.
Select Competitors (Total 46 Featured) -
- BorgWarner, Inc.
- Continental AG
- Delphi Technologies
- Denso Corporation
- GKN PLC
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Schaeffler AG
- Valeo SA
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- An Introduction to Electric & Hybrid Vehicles Driveline
- Robust Growth Projected for Electric & Hybrid Vehicles Driveline Market
- Electric and Hybrid Vehicles Driveline - Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Progressive Growth in Electric Vehicles Sales Instigates Fast-Paced Expansion in Electric & Hybrid Vehicles Driveline Market
- Breakdown of Electric Vehicle Sales (in %) by Vehicle Type for the Years 2015, 2020, 2025 and 2030
- Electric Vehicle Sales as a % of Total Vehicle Sales by Country for the Year 2018
- Top 3 Markets by Total Electric Vehicle Sales for the Year 2018
- Policies Bear Major Influence on EV Sales, Giving Impetus to Driveline Market Growth
- Electric Vehicle Related Policies in Selected Regions
- Substantial Cost Reductions in EV Ecosystem Encourage Driveline Market
- Robust Spending on EV Charging Infrastructure Favors Driveline Market Expansion
- Global Demand for Electric Vehicle Charging Energy in Billion kWH by Region for the Years 2020, 2025 and 2030
- Active Involvement of Private Sector Augments Market Prospects
- Technology Advancements and Innovations Bolster EV Drivetrain Market
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4vqc0b
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets