DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Automotive Rocker Panel Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global automotive rocker panel market size reached US$ 51.0 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, the publisher expects the market to reach US$ 66.0 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 4.39% during 2021-2027.
- Auto Metal Direct LLC
- Classic 2 Current Fabrication
- Putco Inc.
- Rugged Ridge (Truck Hero Inc.)
- SMP Deutschland GmbH (Samvardhana Motherson Automotive Systems Group B.V.)
- Willmore Manufacturing Inc.
Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
Automotive rocker panel refers to a strip of fiber, metal or stainless steel that is placed on the sides of a passenger or commercial automobile. It is fixed below the door opening and between the front and the rear wheels to provide structural support and reinforcement to the doors.
The rocker panels are also used for securing the frame of the vehicle from sagging in the middle and preventing deformation of the body in case of an accident. Apart from this, they offer an additional layer of protection against peeling and chipping of the door panel.
Significant growth in the automotive industry is one of the key factors creating a positive outlook for the market. In line with this, automobile manufacturers are developing rocker panels that meet the security standards and enhance the aesthetic appeal of the vehicle.
They are also manufacturing product variants with materials that offer higher strength, security and durability. Additionally, various product innovations, such as the utilization of lightweight polymers, such as modified polycarbonate and polybutylene terephthalate, to manufacture rocker panels, are acting as other growth-inducing factors.
These materials aid in minimizing the overall weight of the vehicle and enhancing fuel efficiency. In line with this, product manufacturers are also replacing old, damaged and eroded rocker panels with new and advanced corrosion-resistant materials.
Other factors, including the increasing demand for heavy vehicles, such as trucks, in the transportation sector, along with the widespread adoption of electric and hybrid vehicles (EVs/HVs), are expected to drive the market further.
Key Market Segmentation:
The publisher provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the global automotive rocker panel market report, along with forecasts at the global, regional and country level from 2022-2027. Our report has categorized the market based on type, vehicle type, sales channel and material.
Breakup by Type:
- Lower Quarter Panels
- Door Rocker Panels
Breakup by Vehicle Type:
- Light Duty Vehicles
- Medium Duty Vehicles
- Heavy Duty Vehicles
Breakup by Sales Channel:
- Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
Breakup by Material:
- Stainless Steel
Breakup by Region:
- North America
- United States
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global automotive rocker panel market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global automotive rocker panel market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the vehicle type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the sales channel?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the material?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global automotive rocker panel market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qfugco-rocker?w=4
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900