DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Automotive Windshield Global Market Report 2022: Ukraine-Russia War Impact" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global automotive windshield market is expected to grow from $ 16.29 billion in 2021 to $ 17.89 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.8%. The automotive windshield market is expected to reach $ 24.23 billion in 2026 at a CAGR of 7.9%.
Asia-Pacific was the largest region in the automotive windshield market in 2021. The regions covered in the automotive windshield market report are Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa.
The increasing growth of the automotive industry is expected to propel the growth of the automotive windshield market going forward. The automotive industry comprises a wide range of companies and organizations involved in the design, development, manufacturing, marketing, and selling of motor vehicles. Windshields are used in automobiles to protect the occupants and the interior from dust, rain, wind, and other outside elements. Also, this helps in strengthening the structure of cars. For instance, according to the International Organization of Motor Vehicle Manufacturers data, global vehicle sales in 2020 reached 7.8 million units, which has increased to 8.2 million units in 2021. Therefore, the increasing growth of the global automotive industry is driving the growth of the automotive windshield market.
Technological advancements are a key trend gaining popularity in the automotive windshield market. Major companies operating in the automotive windshield sector are focused on developing new technologies to sustain their position in the market. For instance, in December 2021, Karma Automotive, a US-based luxury vehicle company, and WayRay, a Switzerland-based technology company, collaborated to introduce a new form of windscreen or windshield for cars that is based on WayRay True Augmented Reality (True AR) and Deep Reality Display technology. This makes it possible to create virtual images from any distance and on several depth planes. A picture generating unit (PGU) projects a red, green, and blue (RGB) laser beam onto a holographic optical element to create images (HOE). The HOE is positioned inside a transparent material, frequently the side or glass of a car.
In October 2021, Saint Gobain Sekurit, a Germany-based manufacturer of automotive windshields, partnered with Hopium, for an undisclosed amount. With this partnership, both companies will develop a manufacturer of high-end hydrogen-powered vehicles and increase green mobility. Hopium is a France-based company that manufactures hydrogen fuel cells and automotive engines.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Assessment of Russia - War Impact on agriculture, energy and mineral commodities supply and their direct and indirect impact on the market analyzed in the report.
- Impact of high global inflation on market growth.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis.
1) By Glass Type: Laminated Glass; Tempered Glass
2) By Material Type: Thermoset Material; Thermoplastic Material
3) By Windshield Position: Front Windshield; Rear Windshield
4) By Vehicle Type: Passenger Car; Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV); Heavy Commercial Vehicle (HCV)
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Automotive Windshield Market Characteristics
3. Automotive Windshield Market Trends And Strategies
4. Automotive Windshield Market - Macro Economic Scenario
5. Automotive Windshield Market Size And Growth
6. Automotive Windshield Market Segmentation
7. Automotive Windshield Market Regional And Country Analysis
8. Asia-Pacific Automotive Windshield Market
9. China Automotive Windshield Market
10. India Automotive Windshield Market
11. Japan Automotive Windshield Market
12. Australia Automotive Windshield Market
13. Indonesia Automotive Windshield Market
14. South Korea Automotive Windshield Market
15. Western Europe Automotive Windshield Market
16. UK Automotive Windshield Market
17. Germany Automotive Windshield Market
18. France Automotive Windshield Market
19. Eastern Europe Automotive Windshield Market
20. Russia Automotive Windshield Market
21. North America Automotive Windshield Market
22. USA Automotive Windshield Market
23. South America Automotive Windshield Market
24. Brazil Automotive Windshield Market
25. Middle East Automotive Windshield Market
26. Africa Automotive Windshield Market
27. Automotive Windshield Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
28. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Automotive Windshield Market
29. Automotive Windshield Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
- Compagnie de Saint-Gobain S.A.
- AGC Inc
- Fuyao Glass Industry Group Co.
- Nippon Sheet Glass Co.
- Guardian Industries
- Central Glass Co. Ltd.
- Sisecam Group
- Shenzhen Benson Automobile Glass Co.Ltd.
- Xinyi Glass Holdings Limited
- PPG Auto Glass
- Olimpia Auto Glass
- GIS GmbH
- T&S Auto Glass
- Glaston Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mseexq
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900