DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Automotive HUD Global Market Report 2022: Ukraine-Russia War Impact" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global automotive HUD market is expected to grow from $1.14 billion in 2021 to $1.43 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 25.7%. The automotive HUD market is expected to grow to $3.64 billion in 2026 at a CAGR of 26.2%.
North America was the largest region in the automotive HUD market in 2021. Europe is expected to be the fastest-growing region in the forecast period. The regions covered in the automotive HUD market report are Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa.
The growing demand for connected vehicles is expected to propel the growth of the automotive HUD market going forward. A connected vehicle is a vehicle that has an internet connection. Automotive HUDs help connected vehicles by increasing the security and safety of vehicles using various technologies. For instance, in 2020, according to Smartcar, a US-based software company, the United States led all other nations in terms of connected vehicle sales. Around 91% of all passenger automobiles sold in the US had internet connectivity. Over 13 million linked automobiles have been sold in the United States alone. Therefore, the growing demand for connected vehicles is driving the growth of the automotive HUD market.
Technological advancement is a key trend gaining popularity in the automotive aftermarket. Major companies operating in the automotive HUD market are focused on developing technologically advanced products to strengthen their position in the automotive HUD market. For example, in January 2019, Panasonic Automotive, a manufacturer of automotive products and technologies, launched SPYDR 2.0. This is an industry-leading smart technology platform that is a single-brain cockpit domain controller solution featuring a Driver Monitoring System (DMS) technology with Head-Up Display (HUD) Integration. With this technology, a camera with a direct view of the driver can be integrated without any visual blockage and vehicle manufacturers experience enhanced performance, flexibility, speed, openness, and scalability to market.
In February 2022, HARMAN International, a US-based audio equipment company focused on connected technologies for automotive, consumer, and enterprise, acquired Apostera for an undisclosed amount. With this acquisition, HARMAN International wants to broaden the companies' presence at the forefront of automotive AR/MR experience design and further extend automotive product offerings. Apostera is a Germany-based automotive technology company that builds augmented reality (AR) and mixed reality (MR) head-up display (HUD) software.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Assessment of Russia - War Impact on agriculture, energy and mineral commodities supply and their direct and indirect impact on the market analyzed in the report.
- Impact of high global inflation on market growth.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
1) By HUD Type: Windshield; Combiner
2) By Technology: Conventional HUD; Augmented Reality HUD
3) By Dimension: 2D; 3D
4) By Fuel Type: BEV; ICE; Hybrid
5) By End User: Passenger Cars; Small Cars; Compact Cars; Mid-Sized Cars; Luxury Cars; SUVs and Crossovers; Light Commercial Vehicles
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Automotive HUD Market Characteristics
3. Automotive HUD Market Trends And Strategies
4. Automotive HUD Market - Macro Economic Scenario
5. Automotive HUD Market Size And Growth
6. Automotive HUD Market Segmentation
7. Automotive HUD Market Regional And Country Analysis
8. Asia-Pacific Automotive HUD Market
9. China Automotive HUD Market
10. India Automotive HUD Market
11. Japan Automotive HUD Market
12. Australia Automotive HUD Market
13. Indonesia Automotive HUD Market
14. South Korea Automotive HUD Market
15. Western Europe Automotive HUD Market
16. UK Automotive HUD Market
17. Germany Automotive HUD Market
18. France Automotive HUD Market
19. Eastern Europe Automotive HUD Market
20. Russia Automotive HUD Market
21. North America Automotive HUD Market
22. USA Automotive HUD Market
23. South America Automotive HUD Market
24. Brazil Automotive HUD Market
25. Middle East Automotive HUD Market
26. Africa Automotive HUD Market
27. Automotive HUD Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
28. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Automotive HUD Market
29. Automotive HUD Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
- Continental AG
- LG Display Co. Ltd.
- Denso Corporation
- Visteon Corporation
- Nippon Seiki Co. Ltd
- Panasonic Holdings Corporation
- Pioneer Corporation
- Yazaki Corporation
- Toshiba Corporation
- Garmin Ltd.
- MicroVision Inc.
- Hudway LLC.
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Thales Group
- BAE Systems
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/yo9pq7
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900