DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Hydrogen Powered Engine Market By Installation, By Technology, By Application, By Propulsion: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2030-2040" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The hydrogen powered engine market is expected to be valued at $34.7 billion in 2030, and is estimated to reach $87.3 billion by 2040, growing at a CAGR of 10.4% from 2031 to 2040.
Hydrogen engine is a type of zero-emission engine that uses hydrogen as fuel to power its propulsion or auxiliary systems. The fuel cell vehicles, such as cars, trains, aircrafts, and others, which are equipped with fuel cell units to utilize hydrogen & air, propel the vehicles in an environmentally viable manner.
These vehicles hold tremendous potential owing to their ability to replace the high carbon generation fleets with their zero-tailpipe emission design. It is also equipped with a hydrogen refueling tank to trigger an electrochemical reaction to generate the electricity required to run the vehicle. In these vehicles, the chemical energy of the fuel is converted directly into electric energy. In recent years, fuel cell vehicles are being considered as a viable transportation option due to their power capacity and long distance range.
Moreover, rise in investments by industry players in R&D, product innovation, and technological advancements are expected to boost the hydrogen powered engine market in the future. With the advancement in technology, the hydrogen powered vehicles are gaining popularity due to their emission free features. Also, there are numerous companies that are in the process of developing better and efficient hydrogen powered engines for vehicles, which eventually leads to the growth of the hydrogen powered engine market.
The hydrogen powered engine market is segmented basis of installation, technology, application, propulsion, and region. By installation, it is divided into OEM and retrofit. By product, it is segmented into proton membrane exchange, phosphoric acid fuel cell, and others. By application, it is divided into railways, airways, roadways, and marine. By propulsion, the market is divided into hybrid and electric. By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the market segments, current trends, estimations, and dynamics of the hydrogen powered engine market analysis from 2030 to 2040 to identify the prevailing hydrogen powered engine market opportunities.
- The market research is offered along with information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- Porter's five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier-buyer network.
- In-depth analysis of the hydrogen powered engine market segmentation assists to determine the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global market.
- Market player positioning facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of the market players.
- The report includes the analysis of the regional as well as global hydrogen powered engine market trends, key players, market segments, application areas, and market growth strategies.
Key Market Segments
- Proton Membrane Exchange
- Phosphoric Acid Fuel Cell
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
Key Topics Covered:
CHAPTER 1: INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 2: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
CHAPTER 3: MARKET OVERVIEW
CHAPTER 4: HYDROGEN POWERED ENGINE MARKET, BY INSTALLATION
CHAPTER 5: HYDROGEN POWERED ENGINE MARKET, BY TECHNOLOGY
CHAPTER 6: HYDROGEN POWERED ENGINE MARKET, BY APPLICATION
CHAPTER 7: HYDROGEN POWERED ENGINE MARKET, BY PROPULSION
CHAPTER 8: HYDROGEN POWERED ENGINE MARKET, BY REGION
CHAPTER 9: COMPANY LANDSCAPE
CHAPTER 10: COMPANY PROFILES
- Airspace Experience Technologies, Inc
- Alisport Srl
- Apus Group
- Bae Systems
- Ballard Power Systems Inc
- Bell Textron Inc
- Cummins Inc
- Deere Company
- Doosan Mobility Innovation
- Embraer S.A.
- Gkn Aerospace Services Limited
- Siemens Mobility
- Thales Group
- Urban Aeronautics Ltd
- Zeroavia, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/l61zvh
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900