DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Silicon Battery Market Research Report by Capacity, Application, Region - Global Forecast to 2027 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Silicon Battery Market is projected to grow with a significant CAGR in the forecast period. Economic development and substantial infrastructure development have constituted regional revenue generation. Further, the patterns associated with domestic production, import and export, and consumption have helped market participants to analyze and capitalize on potential opportunities. Besides, the qualitative and quantitative parameters provided in the report with detailed analysis highlights the driving and restraining factors of the Global Silicon Battery Market.
- High Energy Density Compared to Other Battery Chemistries
- Growing Number of R&D Initiatives by Manufacturers for Improvements in Li-Ion Batteries
- Excellent Features of Silicon-Based Anode Leading to Improved Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Volumetric Expansion of Silicon When Lithium is Inserted in Batteries
- Significant Rise in Demand for Electric Vehicles
- Need for High-Performance Batteries in Energy Storage Applications
- Increasing Investments Towards Silicon Anode Battery Production
- Poor Cycle Life of Silicon Materials
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Silicon Battery to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Capacity, the market was studied across 0-3,000 mAh, 10,000-60,000 mAh, 3,000-10,000 mAh, and 60,000 mAh & Above.
- Based on Application, the market was studied across Automotive & Aviation, Consumer Electronics, Energy, and Medical Devices.
- Based on Region, the market was studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The United States is further studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam. Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Italy, Netherlands, Nigeria, Norway, Poland, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Silicon Battery Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The Competitive Scenario provides an outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section deliver valuable thoughts at the different stage while keeping up-to-date with the business and engage stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news of the companies categorized into Merger & Acquisition, Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership, New Product Launch & Enhancement, Investment & Funding, and Award, Recognition, & Expansion. All the news collected help vendor to understand the gaps in the marketplace and competitor's strength and weakness thereby, providing insights to enhance product and service.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Insights
6. Silicon Battery Market, by Capacity
7. Silicon Battery Market, by Application
8. Americas Silicon Battery Market
9. Asia-Pacific Silicon Battery Market
10. Europe, Middle East & Africa Silicon Battery Market
11. Competitive Landscape
12. Company Usability Profiles
- Alpine Electronics
- Amprius Technologies
- BBK Electronics
- California Lithium Battery Inc.
- Cymbet Corporation
- Enevate Corporation
- General Electric
- Group14 Technologies
- Harman International
- Hitachi Chemical Company, Ltd.
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- LeydenJar Technologies
- Los Angeles Clean Tech Incubator
- Nanotek Instruments
- Planar Energy Devices, Inc.
- Samsung SDI America Inc.
- Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd
- Sila Nanotechnologies Inc.
- Targray Technology International
- XG Sciences
- Zeptor Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2mmv9q
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900