The Week in Press Releases: 9 Stories You Need to See
A roundup of the most newsworthy press releases from PR Newswire this week
NEW YORK, Nov. 11, 2022 -- With thousands of press releases published each week, it can be difficult to keep up with everything on PR Newswire. To help journalists and consumers stay on top of the week's most newsworthy and popular releases, here's a recap of some major stories from the week that shouldn't be missed.
The list below includes the headline (with a link to the full text) and an excerpt from each story. Click on the press release headlines to access accompanying multimedia assets that are available for download.
- Petco Love Helps Heroes at Both Ends of the Leash this Veterans Day
The nearly $1M in grant investments support national organizations dedicated to service, therapy, and working pets, focusing on helping veterans.
- Ernesta, a New Direct-to-Consumer Custom Rug Company, Raises $25 Million in a Series A Funding Round
Ernesta, launched by John Foley, Hisao Kushi and Yony Feng – three co-founders of Peloton – plans to expand the custom category of the multibillion-dollar domestic rug market by offering residential and commercial buyers the option to purchase from a thoughtfully curated selection of rugs cut to fit their exact space.
- Planet Fitness Collaborates with Amazon Halo to Provide People with the Tools and Resources to Start and Stick with Their Fitness Journeys
Now through November 15, new members who sign up for the PF Black Card® at Planet Fitness will receive a complimentary Amazon Halo View wellness tracker, along with one year of full access to an Amazon Halo exclusive membership with features and content.
- Ram Truck Brand and Chris Stapleton Celebrate Long-standing Partnership with One-Of-A-Kind Ram "Traveller" Truck
Working with the Ram Truck design team, the "Traveller" truck features custom exterior and interior design cues that nod to the vintage nature of Ram trucks from the late 1970s and 1980s combined with modern cues of today.
- Keurig Dr Pepper Invests in Non-Alcoholic Beer Leader Athletic Brewing Company
The $50 million investment by KDP provides the Company with an equity stake in Athletic Brewing that is comparable to other lead investors, namely TRB Advisors and Alliance Consumer Growth. KDP will have a seat on the company's Board of Directors.
- EA Licensed Esports Platform Realm Launches in Apex Legends
Realm empowers aspiring professional players to get discovered. Professional gamers are able to showcase their skills in hopes of getting signed to a professional esport team.
- TAO Group Hospitality Announces Plans for the First Ever TAO Hotel
"A hotel was the natural evolution for us", said Tao Group Hospitality Co-CEO Noah Tepperberg. "We've had the honor of working with some of the world's top hotel developers, and we're really excited to create a property that truly reflects the TAO lifestyle."
- Major League Pickleball (MLP) and DUPR partner with Life Time in Strategic Alliance to Elevate Fastest-Growing Sport
Life Time will host multiple MLP tour events during the 2023 season and will adopt DUPR as the official rating system.
- United Brings Back Kids' Meals Onboard
Just in time for holiday travel, children can now enjoy special breakfast, lunch, and dinner meal options on select flights.
Read more of the latest releases from PR Newswire and stay caught up on the top press releases by following @PRNalert on Twitter.
Helping Journalists Stay Up to Date on Industry News
These are just a few of the recent press releases that consumers and the media should know about. To be notified of releases relevant to their coverage area, journalists can set up a custom newsfeed with PR Newswire for Journalists.
Once they're signed up, reporters, bloggers, and freelancers have access to the following free features:
- Customization: Users can create customized newsfeeds that will deliver relevant news right to their inbox. Newsfeed results can be targeted by keywords, industry, subject, geography, and more.
- Photos and Videos: Thousands of multimedia assets are available to download and include in a journalist or blogger's next story.
- Subject Matter Experts: Journalists will have access to ProfNet, a database of industry experts to connect with as sources or for quotes in their articles.
- Related Resources: Our journalist- and blogger-focused blog, Beyond Bylines, features regular media news roundups, writing tips, upcoming events, and more.
About PR Newswire and PR Newswire for Journalists
For more than 65 years, PR Newswire has been the industry leader with the largest, most comprehensive distribution network of print, radio, magazine, television stations, financial portals and trade publications. PR Newswire has an unparalleled global reach of more than 200,000 publications and 10,000 websites and is available in more than 170 countries and 40 languages.
PR Newswire for Journalists (PRNJ) is an exclusive community that includes over 20,000 journalists, bloggers and influencers who are logging into their PRNJ accounts specifically looking for story ideas. PR Newswire thoroughly researches and vets this community to verify their identity as a member of the press, blogger or influencer. PRNJ users cover more than 200 beats and verticals.
For questions, contact the team at [email protected].
SOURCE PR Newswire