DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Connected Truck Market By Communication Type, By Range, By Vehicle Type, By Application: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2031" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Connected truck provides real-time data of current fuel level, battery status, light status, and other information. Moreover, connected truck can also communicate and share data with other systems outside the truck with the aid of internet access. The growth of the connected truck market is witnessing growth, due to increase in use of telematics in automotive sector, and ease of vehicle diagnosis.
However, threat of cyber-attacks, and lack of uninterrupted & seamless internet connectivity are the factors hampering the growth of the market. Furthermore, development of self-driving trucks is the factor expected to offer growth opportunities during the forecast period.
Launch of new connected trucks by several automobile manufacturing companies is the primary factor driving the growth of the market. For instance, in March 2021, Tata Motors launched its Ultra Sleek T-Series smart trucks with connected technology in India. These smart trucks are designed to meet the needs of the urban transportation. These trucks will be available in three variants such as T.6, T.7, and T.9.
In June 2019, Eicher Trucks and Buses unveiled Eicher Pro 2000 Series, which is BS-VI compliant range of light-duty trucks. This series of trucks are equipped with Bluetooth connectivity, infotainment, touch-screen along with smart cabin with two driver configuration.
The connected truck market is segmented on the basis of communication type, range, vehicle type, application, and region. By communication type, it is classified into vehicle-to-vehicle (V2V), vehicle-to-infrastructure (V2I), and vehicle-to-cloud (V2C). By range, it is categorized into dedicated short range, and long range/cellular network.
By vehicle type, it is categorized into light commercial vehicle, and heavy commercial vehicle. By application, it is fragmented into drive assistance, safety, entertainment, well-being, vehicle management, and mobility management. By region, the report is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the market segments, current trends, estimations, and dynamics of the connected truck market analysis from 2021 to 2031 to identify the prevailing connected truck market opportunities.
- The market research is offered along with information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- Porter's five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier-buyer network.
- In-depth analysis of the connected truck market segmentation assists to determine the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global market.
- Market player positioning facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of the market players.
- The report includes the analysis of the regional as well as global connected truck market trends, key players, market segments, application areas, and market growth strategies.
Key Market Segments
By Communication Type
- Dedicated Short Range
- Long Range/Cellular Network
By Vehicle Type
- Light Commercial Vehicles
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles
- Driver Assistance
- Vehicle Management
- Mobility Management
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Key Market Players
- Continental AG
- AB Volvo
- BorgWarner Inc.
- Denso Corporation
- Harman International
- Magna International Inc.
- Mercedes-Benz Group AG
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Verizon Communications Inc.
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- Sierra Wireless, Inc.
- Geotab Inc.
- TomTom International BV
- Trimble Inc.
- MiX Telematics
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7d8iny
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900