DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Automotive Driveline Market By Drive Type, By Vehicle Class, By Propulsion Type, By Application: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2031" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report incorporates the study of the global automotive driveline market that focuses on vehicle components such as drive shafts, differentials, and the final drive, which is used to transmit torque & rotation to deliver power to the driving wheels. The prime function of the driveline is coupling the engine to the driving wheels.
The driving wheels utilize the power produced by the engine to rotate the axle. As a result, the drivetrain is a crucial component in manual transmission, automatic transmission, front-wheel drive, all-wheel drive cars, and off-lead vehicles. The automotive driveline market has witnessed significant growth over the years, owing to development of new technologies in the production of all-wheel drive (AWD) for cars and sports-utility vehicles (SUVs).
Automobile manufacturers have changed driveline technology according to applications such as sports, military, commercial use, and others. For instance, in November 2021, Volkswagen AG launched its new ID.5 & ID.5 GTX with dual-motor all-wheel drive & three-engine options, which include improved charging performance, voice control, and unique ID software version 3.0 to offer sporty driving pleasure, traction, and driving safety.
The factors such as rise in automobile production, innovations and technological advancements in chassis systems, and increase in the sales of electric vehicles (EVs) supplement the growth of the automotive driveline market.
However, fluctuating prices of raw material and decreasing vehicle ownership owing to increasing shared mobility are the factors expected to hamper the growth of the automotive driveline market.
In addition, rocketing infrastructural developments in EV manufacturing and enhancement of all-wheel drive for future vehicles and increasing technology creates market opportunities for the key players operating in the automotive driveline market.
- This study presents analytical depiction of the global automotive driveline market analysis along with current trends and future estimations to depict imminent investment pockets.
- The overall automotive driveline market opportunity is determined by understanding profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold.
- The report presents information related to the key drivers, restraints, and opportunities of the global automotive driveline market with a detailed impact analysis.
- The current automotive driveline market is quantitatively analyzed from 2021 to 2031 to benchmark the financial competency.
- Porter's five forces analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers in the industry.
Key Market Segments
By Vehicle Class
By Drive Type
- Front Wheel Drive (FWD)
- Rear Wheel Drive (RWD)
- All Wheel Drive (AWD)
By Propulsion Type
- Internal Combustion Engine (ICE)
- Passenger Car
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Kore
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Key Market Players
- Continental AG
- DENSO Corporation
- Ford Motor Company
- GKN Ltd
- Hitachi Ltd
- Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd
- Marelli Holdings Co., Ltd
- Melrose industries plc
- MSL driveline systems limited
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Schaeffler AG
- Toyota Motor Corporation
- Volkswagen AG
- Xlerate Driveline India Ltd.
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/yx2m6i
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900