DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Automotive Intercooler Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global automotive intercooler market size reached US$ 11.9 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, the publisher expects the market to reach US$ 18.0 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 7.14% during 2021-2027.
- Bell Intercoolers
- Forge Motorsport Inc.
- Garrett Motion Inc.
- Kale Oto Radyator
- Modine Manufacturing
- Pro-Alloy (Holdings) Limited
- PWR Holdings Limited
- Treadstone Performance Engineer
Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
An automotive intercooler is a heat exchanger device utilized for cooling the air entering the carburetor or fuel injection system. It is used as an air-to-air or air-to-water cooler for supercharged and turbocharged internal combustion engines to extract waste heat from the compressed air. It assists in increasing the efficiency of the induction system, improving combustion and enhancing the reliability of the engine. It also helps maximize the fuel economy and reduce the greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions of the vehicle.
The growing automotive industry represents one of the significant factors impelling the automotive intercooler market growth. Besides this, the escalating demand for sports cars that incorporate turbocharged engines for high speed is strengthening the market growth. Turbochargers also help in downsizing the engine, which, in turn, helps offer improved output and performance.
Moreover, due to the growing environmental concerns, governments of numerous countries are implementing stringent regulations on carbon dioxide (CO2) emission. Consequently, there is an increase in the sales of automotive intercoolers across the globe. Apart from this, the leading players are focusing on increasing research and development (R&D) projects to introduce innovative products with improved functionality.
Key Market Segmentation:
The publisher provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the global automotive intercooler market report, along with forecasts at the global, regional and country level from 2022-2027. Our report has categorized the market based on type, design type, vehicle type, engine type and distribution.
Breakup by Type:
- Air to Air Intercooler
- Water to Air Intercooler
Breakup by Design Type:
- Front Mounted Intercooler
- Top Mounted Intercooler
- Side Mounted Intercooler
Breakup by Vehicle Type:
- Passenger Cars
- Light Commercial Vehicles
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles
Breakup by Engine Type:
- Supercharged Engine
- Turbocharged Engine
Breakup by Distribution:
Breakup by Region:
- North America
- United States
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global automotive intercooler market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global automotive intercooler market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the design type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the vehicle type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the engine type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global automotive intercooler market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qc0guz
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900