DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Motor Home Global Market Report 2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global motor home market as it emerges from the COVID-19 shut down.
The global motor home market is expected to grow from $142.69 billion in 2021 to $156.68 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.8%. The market is expected to grow to $218.92 billion in 2026 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.7%.
- Thor Industries, Inc.
- Trigano SA
- Knaus Tabbert Group GmbH
- Winnebago Industries Inc.
- REV Group
- Swift Group Limited
- Tiffin Motor Homes, Inc.
- Spartan Motors, Inc.
- Apollo Tourism & Leisure Ltd.
- Northwood Manufacturing, Inc.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis
- Identify growth segments for investment
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings
- Benchmark performance against key competitors
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
The motor home market consists of sales of motor homes and related services by entities (organizations, sole traders, and partnerships) that produce motor homes on purchased chassis and/or produce conversion vans on an assembly line basis. Motor homes are units where the motor and the living quarters are integrated into the same unit.
The main types in the motor home market are self-contained motor homes assembling, van, and minivan conversions. The van and minivan refer to a regular minivan that is a place to sleep and live while camping. The motor home market applications include residential and commercial sectors. These are used in fleet owners, direct buyers.
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the motor home market in 2021. Western Europe was the second largest region in the motor home market. The regions covered in the motor home market are Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa.
One of the most significant trends in the motor homes manufacturing industry is the upcoming solar-powered motor homes, which are electric motorhomes powered by solar panels and a battery pack. Dethleffs unveiled the e-home, a motorhome powered by solar panels and a battery pack. The company claims that it enables a range of 100 miles and it can support both DC fast-charging and level 2 electric vehicle charging.
The countries covered in the motor home market include Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, UAE, UK, USA, Venezuela, Vietnam.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Motor Home Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentations
4. Motor Home Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/ Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Motor Home Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Motor Home Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Motor Home Market Trends And Strategies
8. Impact Of COVID-19 On Motor Home
9. Motor Home Market Size And Growth
9.1. Market Size
9.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
9.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
9.2.2. Restraints On The Market
9.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
9.3.1. Drivers Of The Market
9.3.2. Restraints On The Market
10. Motor Home Market Regional Analysis
10.1. Global Motor Home Market, 2021, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
10.2. Global Motor Home Market, 2016-2021, 2021-2026F, 2031F, Historic And Forecast, By Region
10.3. Global Motor Home Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
11. Motor Home Market Segmentation
11.1. Global Motor Home Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2016-2021, 2021-2026F, 2031F, $ Billion
- Self-Contained Motor Homes Assembling
- Van And Minivan Conversions
11.2. Global Motor Home Market, Segmentation By Application, Historic and Forecast, 2016-2021, 2021-2026F, 2031F, $ Billion
11.3. Global Motor Home Market, Segmentation By End-User, Historic and Forecast, 2016-2021, 2021-2026F, 2031F, $ Billion
- Fleet Owners
- Direct Buyers
12. Motor Home Market Metrics
12.1. Motor Home Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, 2016-2026, Global
12.2. Per Capita Average Motor Home Market Expenditure, 2016-2026, Global
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1hs03r
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900