European Electric Bus Market Analysis Report 2022-2027 - Efforts by Leading Authorities to Strengthen Public Transportation Systems to Influence Market Demand
DUBLIN, Oct. 26, 2022 -- The "Europe Electric Bus Market By Propulsion, By Battery Type, By Battery Capacity, By Range, By Seating Capacity, By Length, By Body Type, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Europe electric bus market is expected to grow at a steady rate during the forecast period, 2023-2027
Factors such as stringent government policies to reduce carbon emissions and investments to develop commercial and public electric vehicles are driving the demand for Europe electric bus market. Public transportation is considered a major source of pollution.
Governments across Europe are promoting the adoption of electric vehicles in the country to meet the emission target set up by leading authorities. The advent of hydrogen fuel cell buses is expected to create numerous growth opportunities for the market players during the forecast period.
Buses powered by hydrogen fuel cells are environment-friendly vehicles that incorporate fuel cell technology, electric propulsion, and batteries. Faster refueling and route flexibility are made possible by the electric bus. Electric buses are seen as part of the next generation of green transportation services since they are effective and have longer average lives than traditional vehicles.
BEV segment dominates the market and is expected to maintain its dominance over the next five years, 2023-2027. The high-capacity batteries in these buses are used to store electricity inside. They have a quick charge time and a longer life cycle. Nearly all of the recently registered zero-emission buses in Europe are powered by batteries.
The efforts by the leading authorities to strengthen the public transportation system across the region are expected to influence the market demand in the coming years.
The major market players operating in the Europe electric bus market are Solaris Bus & Coach sp. z o.o., VDL Bus & Coach BV, Ebusco B.V., MAN Truck & Bus SE, AB Volvo, BYD Auto Co., Ltd., Scania AB, IVECO S.p.A., Irizar Group, and Daimler AG.
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze the historical growth in the market size of the Europe electric bus market from 2017 to 2021.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of Europe electric bus market from 2022 to 2027 and growth rate until 2027.
- To classify and forecast the Europe electric bus market based on propulsion, battery type, battery capacity, range, seating capacity, length, body type, country and company.
- To identify the dominant region or segment in the Europe electric bus market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Europe electric bus market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Europe electric bus market.
- To identify and analyze the profiles of leading players operating in the Europe electric bus market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in Europe electric bus market.
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in Europe electric bus market.
- Solaris Bus & Coach sp. z o.o.
- VDL Bus & Coach BV
- Ebusco B.V.
- MAN Truck & Bus SE
- AB Volvo
- BYD Auto Co., Ltd.
- Scania AB
- IVECO S.p.A.
- Irizar Group
- Daimler AG
Europe Electric Bus Market, By Propulsion:
Europe Electric Bus Market, By Battery Type:
- Lead Acid
Europe Electric Bus Market, By Battery Capacity:
- <_00 />
- 100-200 kWh
- 201-300 kWh
- >300 kWh
Europe Electric Bus Market, By Range:
- 0-150 Miles
- 151-250 Miles
- 251-500 Miles
- >500 Miles
Europe Electric Bus Market, By Seating Capacity:
- Up to 30
- Above 50
Europe Electric Bus Market, By Length:
- 6-8 m
- Above 12m
Europe Electric Bus Market, By Body Type:
- Customizable Body
- Fully Build
Europe Electric Bus Market, By Country:
- United Kingdom
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2017-2020
- Base Year: 2021
- Estimated Year: 2022
- Forecast Period: 2023-2027
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/cwcyfk
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets