DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Car Electronics & GPS Market Research Report by Component (Hardware and Software), Car type, End User, Region (Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa) - Global Forecast to 2027 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Car Electronics & GPS Market size was estimated at USD 77.81 billion in 2021, USD 83.26 billion in 2022, and is projected to grow at a CAGR 7.18% to reach USD 117.97 billion by 2027.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Car Electronics & GPS Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Car Electronics & GPS Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Car Electronics & GPS Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Car Electronics & GPS Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Car Electronics & GPS Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Car Electronics & GPS Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Car Electronics & GPS Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Car Electronics & GPS Market?
- Increasing adoption of smartphones and other electronic devices along with rising GPS-enabled vehicles
- Growing security concerns in marine and defence
- Proliferation and enhancement of digital technologies
- Security and privacy concern of individuals
- Need for increasing fleet size and real time monitoring in e-commerce and logistics
- Rising dependency of aviation and transportation
- Need of proper knowledge and training for operating the systems
- Atrack Technology Inc.
- Baltic Car Equipment Ltd.
- Broadcom Ltd.
- CalAmp Corporation
- Continental AG
- DENSO CORPORATION
- Geotab Inc.
- Hella Gmbh & Co. Kgaa (Hella)
- Hitachi Automotive Systems, Ltd.
- Laird PLC.
- Maestro Wireless Solutions Ltd.
- Meitrack Group
- Microchip Technology, Inc.
- NXP Semiconductors N.V.
- Orbocomm Inc.
- Queclink Wireless Solutions Co ., Ltd
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Ruptela UAB
- Shenzhen Coban Electronics Co., Ltd
- Shenzhen Concox Information Technology Co., Ltd
- Sierra Wireless, Inc.
- Teltonika UAB
- Tomtom International Bv
- Trackimo LLC
- Xirgo Technologies, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/c3xrrz
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900