DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Automotive Sensor Fusion Market Size, Market Share, Application Analysis, Regional Outlook, Growth Trends, Key Players, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts, 2022 to 2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The sensor fusion market for automotive size is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 26% during the forecast period reaching about $ 22.5 billion by 2030.
The demand for the sensor fusion market for automotive is anticipated to be driven by factors such as the implementation of rigorous safety laws, the rising popularity of high-end and luxury automobiles, and the rising popularity of advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS).
Middleware Dominates Both in terms of Revenues and Growth
Middleware dominated the market in terms of market revenues for the year 2021. It is also anticipated that this segment will grow at a fastest pace with the highest CAGR during the forecast period of 2022 to 2030. Middleware now makes it possible for many units to communicate with one another.
However, as vehicles continue to develop into mobile computing platforms, middleware will make it feasible to customise automobiles and enable the installation and upgrades of vehicle software.
Feature Segment Promising Significant Growth During the Forecast Period
Feature fusion is expected to grow at the fastest pace registering the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The level of fusion known as feature fusion is the one that is utilised the most frequently in autos. The extraction of features from input images from sensors is required in order to perform fusion at the feature level. Pixel intensities, as well as edge and texture features, can also serve as inputs for features.
L4 Automated Vehicles to Dominate the Future Market Revenues
L4 cars have not yet been launched to the public on a commercial sale due to a variety of complexities including a dearth of supporting infrastructure, stringent government rules, and other similar factors. It is anticipated that these automobiles will be available for purchase by the year 2024 to 2025. Because all L4 cars are equipped with sensor fusion, the launches of these vehicles are anticipated to create considerable opportunities for software development companies working on sensor fusion and associated component makers.
APAC to be the Global Leader
During the forecast period, the Asia-Pacific region is anticipated to represent the largest market for sensor fusion in the automotive sector. It is anticipated that the market in Asia Pacific will expand as a result of the growing usage of advanced ADAS features such as automated emergency braking (AEB), lane departure warning (LDW), adaptive cruise control (ACC), and other similar technologies.
Key questions answered in this report
- What are the key micro and macro environmental factors that are impacting the growth of Automotive Sensor Fusion market?
- What are the key investment pockets with respect to product segments and geographies currently and during the forecast period?
- Estimated forecast and market projections up to 2030.
- Which segment accounts for the fastest CAGR during the forecast period?
- Which market segment holds a larger market share and why?
- Are low and middle-income economies investing in the Automotive Sensor Fusion market?
- Which is the largest regional market for Automotive Sensor Fusion market?
- What are the market trends and dynamics in emerging markets such as Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa?
- Which are the key trends driving Automotive Sensor Fusion market growth?
- Who are the key competitors and what are their key strategies to enhance their market presence in the Automotive Sensor Fusion market worldwide?
- Robert Bosch GmbH (Germany)
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG (Germany)
- Continental AG (Germany)
- NXP Semiconductors N.V. (Netherlands)
- Infineon Technologies (Germany)
- Denso Corporation (Japan)
- Aptiv (Ireland)
- ST Microelectronics
By Technology (2020-2030; US$ Million)
By Data Fusion Type (2020-2030; US$ Million)
By Vehicle Type (2020-2030; US$ Million)
- Passenger Car
- Light-commercial Vehicles (LCV)
By Data Fusion Level (2020-2030; US$ Million)
By Software Layer (2020-2030; US$ Million)
- Operating System
- Application Software
By Electric Vehicle (2020-2030; US$ Million)
By Autonomous Vehicle (2020-2030; US$ Million)
By Sensor Type (2020-2030; US$ Million)
- Other sensors
By Application (2020-2030; US$ Million)
- Powertrain & Drivetrain
- Safety & Body control
- Navigation & Telematics
By Sensor Fusion Environment (2020-2030; US$ Million)
Region Segment (2020-2030; US$ Million)
- North America
- Europe and UK
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Rest of Middle East
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/t58gpu
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900