Auto Ventilated Seats Market is forecasted to surpass US$ 14.54 Bn by the end of 2032 - Future Market Insights, Inc.
Automotive Interior Market is set to expand at a CAGR of 5.6% between 2022 and 2032. Automotive Ambient Lighting Market is set to expand at a CAGR of 10.6% between 2022 and 2032
NEWARK, Del., Sept. 29, 2022 -- The global demand for auto-ventilated seats is predicted to expand at a CAGR of 6.2% during the period of study by Future Market Insights. The global auto-ventilated seats market is expected to rise from $7.97 billion in 2022 to $14.5 billion in 2032.
Electric and hybrid vehicle seats are increasingly made from lightweight or composite materials. The global auto ventilated seats market is expected to expand due to the development of advanced seating systems for future automobiles.
The demand for auto ventilated seats is predicted to expand during the forecast period due to rising demand for luxurious and comfortable sitting, rising sales of passenger automobiles, and rising per capita income due to increasing urbanization. The most recent innovations and the active participation of important companies in the market further drive the auto ventilated seats market forward. In August 2021, Ford, for instance, patented moisture-sensing seat technology that uses liquid-permeable seat covers to detect moisture in the seat and adjusts temperature control accordingly.
Even though China is currently the largest auto market in the world, its growth has been slowing, making North America the largest auto ventilated seats market. However, the Asia Pacific region has the fastest-growing market for auto ventilated seats because of the rising demand for automobiles and rising incomes.
Get Sample PDF Brochure: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-5062
However, the high prices associated with advanced auto seats are raising some anxiety in the auto ventilated seats market. Manufacturers strive for a middle ground between low production costs and customer-perceived benefits. Demand for auto ventilated seats is predicted to develop throughout the foreseeable future due to rising passenger car sales, increased per capita income due to urbanization, and a growing market for comfortable and luxurious seating. The global auto ventilated seats market is expanding thanks to new developments and the efforts of major industry players.
But if consumers aren't interested in buying ventilated seats, the auto ventilated seats market could stagnate. As urbanization and technology advancements continue, the auto ventilated seats market in vehicles is likely to expand.
- The auto ventilated seats market is anticipated to be driven by factors such as the increasing demand for comfortable and luxurious seating, the growing prevalence of ventilated seating in both mid-segment and entry-level vehicles, the rapid growth of the passenger vehicle industry, and the rising average income per person.
- The demand for auto ventilated car seats is predicted to grow slowly due to the high prices of the modern seats needed to compete in this industry.
- The global auto ventilated seats market is predicted to grow thanks to technological advancements, increasing urbanization, affordable financing alternatives, and seat innovations.
- Adient plc., Lear Corporation, Faurecia, Toyota Boshoku Corporation, and Magna International Inc. lead the auto ventilated seats industry. These companies are using new product development, partnerships, and joint ventures to innovate their offers and expand their consumer base.
Browse Detailed Summary of Research Report with TOC: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/auto-ventilated-seats-market
The global auto ventilated seats market is varied and fiercely competitive because of numerous international and regional competitors. The global auto ventilated seats market is becoming increasingly competitive due to improvements in fuel efficiency and a trend toward downsizing vehicles.
Auto-ventilated seat sales are dominated by a small number of extremely large corporations such as Lear Corporation, Adient PLC, Faurecia, Toyota Boshoku Corporation, Magna International, etc. Major companies primarily make revenue through technical and financial partnerships for technological development, as well as through collaborations with automobile manufacturers and OEMs.
Auto Ventilated Seats Market by Category
- Economy Cars
- Mid-size Cars
- Luxury Cars
- Axial Fan
- Radial Fan
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Faurecia's Hanover Marienwerder Technology & Customer Center officially inaugurated that March. All German Faurecia Holding services, as well as the former Faurecia Seating R&D in Stadthagen and Faurecia Interiors R&D in Peine, have moved to a new building in Hanover's Science Area 30X. (Faurecia Automotive GmbH). There are more than 850 people working here full time.
- Seats and door trims of the revised LEXUS LX, released by Toyota Motor Corporation in January 2022, are ventilated owing to innovations developed by Toyota Boshoku Corporation in March 2022.
- In October of 2021, Lear Corporation announced that it had entered a binding deal to purchase the complete Interior Comfort Systems (ICS) business sector from Kongsberg Automotive. Kongsberg Automotive's ICS business has been at the forefront of the movement to include more advanced comfort features including massage, lumbar, heated, and ventilated seating.
Download PDF Brochure @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-5062
Table of Content
1. Executive Summary
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Demand-side Trends
1.3. Supply-side Trends
1.4. Technology Roadmap Analysis
1.5. Analysis and Recommendations
2. Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limitations
3. Market Background
3.1. Market Dynamics
3.2. Scenario Forecast
3.2.1. Demand in Optimistic Scenario
3.2.2. Demand in Likely Scenario
3.2.3. Demand in Conservative Scenario
3.3. Opportunity Map Analysis
3.4. Product Life Cycle Analysis
3.5. Supply Chain Analysis
3.5.1. Supply Side Participants and their Roles
18.104.22.168. Mid-Level Participants (Traders/ Agents/ Brokers)
22.214.171.124. Wholesalers and Distributors
3.5.2. Value Added and Value Created at Node in the Supply Chain
3.5.3. List of Raw Material Suppliers
3.5.4. List of Existing and Potential Buyer's
3.6. Investment Feasibility Matrix
3.7. Value Chain Analysis
3.7.1. Profit Margin Analysis
3.7.2. Wholesalers and Distributors
3.8. PESTLE and Porter's Analysis
3.9. Regulatory Landscape
3.9.1. By Key Regions
3.9.2. By Key Countries
3.10. Regional Parent Market Outlook
3.11. Production and Consumption Statistics
3.12. Import and Export Statistics
4. Global Auto Ventilated Seats Market Analysis 2017-2021 and Forecast, 2022-2032
4.1. Historical Market Size Value (US$ Mn) & Volume (Unit) Analysis, 2017-2021
4.2. Current and Future Market Size Value (US$ Mn) & Volume (Unit) Projections, 2022-2032
4.2.1. Y-o-Y Growth Trend Analysis
4.2.2. Absolute $ Opportunity Analysis
Speak to our Research Expert: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-5062
About FMI – Automotive and Transportation
The Automotive and Transportation division of FMI provides exclusive coverage and actionable insights about automotive and transportation industry encompassing automotive, aviation, shipping and marine, and railway sectors. Market findings and competition intelligence of OEM, aftermarket, services and technology landscape have helped numerous industry stakeholders' right from automakers, component manufacturers, channel partners and service providers in taking informed decisions and keeping them up-to-date with market behaviour.
Have a Look at Related Research Reports of Automotive Domain
Automotive Seating Market Analysis : is likely to be valued at US$ 52,941.6 million in 2022 and is predicted to secure a slow-paced CAGR of 3.40% during the forecast period. The market is expected to grow at a value of US$ 73,960.9 million by 2032.
Automotive Seating Systems Market Outlook : are projected to grow at a robust CAGR of 3.10% between 2022 and 2032, totaling around US$ 88,833.9 Million by the end of 2032.
Automotive Seat Heater Market Forecast : is projected to increase at a robust 6.5% CAGR by value between 2022 and 2028 reaching a value of about US$ 1,150.4 Mn by 2022 end.
Child Safety Seats Market Share : is valued at US$ 2760.8 Million. The market is anticipated to reach nearly US$ 5559.7 Million by 2032, with a growing CAGR of 7.3% from 2022 to 2032.
Train Seat Market Size : s likely to hold a value of US$ 1933 Million. With a CAGR of 4.5%, the market is projected at US$ 3001 Million during the forecast period from 2022 to 2032.
ABOUT FUTURE MARKET INSIGHTS, INC.
Future Market Insights, Inc. is an ESOMAR-certified business consulting & market research firm, a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce and is headquartered in Delaware, USA. A recipient of Clutch Leaders Award 2022 on account of high client score (4.9/5), we have been collaborating with global enterprises in their business transformation journey and helping them deliver on their business ambitions. 80% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises are our clients. We serve global clients across all leading & niche market segments across all major industries.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware - 19713, USA
Enquiries: [email protected]
SOURCE Future Market Insights, Inc.