DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Engine Oil Additives Market (2022-2027) by Type, End User, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Engine Oil Additives Market is estimated to be USD 10.94 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 13.32 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 4.01%.
The Global Engine Oil Additives Market is segmented based on Type, End User, and Geography.
- By Type, the market is classified into Anti-Oxidants, Detergents, Corrosion Inhibitors, Dispersants, Friction Modifiers, and Others.
- By End User, the market is classified into Automotive and Industrial.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Engine Oil Additives Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach. The analyst analyses the Global Engine Oil Additives Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position. Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Engine Oil Additives Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- Increasing Demand from the Automotive Sector
- Demand for Improved Quality of Industrial Lubricants
- Increasing Demand for Renewable Energy
- Reduction in The Use of Metal Parts by Automakers
- Fluctuations in Prices of Crude Oil
- Increasing Demand for Renewable Energy
- Increasing Market Opportunities in Developing Economies
- Rising Demand for Hybrid And Electric Vehicles
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Dynamics
5 Market Analysis
6 Global Engine Oil Additives Market, By Type
7 Global Engine Oil Additives Market, By End User
8 Americas' Engine Oil Additives Market
9 Europe's Engine Oil Additives Market
10 Middle East and Africa's Engine Oil Additives Market
11 APAC's Engine Oil Additives Market
12 Competitive Landscape
13 Company Profiles
- Afton Chemical Corp.
- Adeka Corp
- BASF SE
- BRB International BV
- Evonik Industries Ag
- Eni S.p.A.
- Chevron Corp.
- Croda International PLC
- Dorf Ketal Chemicals (I) Pvt. Ltd.
- Infineum International Ltd.
- Jinzhou Kangtai Lubricant Additives Co., Ltd.
- MidContinental Chemical Company
- MOL-LUB Ltd.
- Lanxess Ag
- Lubrizol Corp
- Shamrock Shipping and Trading Ltd.
- Vanderbilt Chemicals, LLC
- Wuxi South Petroleum Additive Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mzi27c
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900