DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Tire Recycling Downstream Products Market Intelligence Report - Global Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Tire Recycling Downstream Products Market is projected to reach USD 5,582.14 million by 2027 from USD 4,539.27 million in 2021, at a CAGR of 3.50% during the forecast period.
In this report, the years 2019 and 2020 are considered as historical years, 2021 as the base year, 2022 as the estimated year, and years from 2023 to 2027 are considered as the forecast period.
The report on tire recycling downstream products identifies key attributes about the customer to define the potential market and identify different needs across the industry.
Understanding the potential customer group's economies and geographies can help gain business acumen for better strategic decision-making. This market coverage across different industry verticals reveals the hidden truth about the players' strategies in different verticals and helps the organization decide target audience.
This report gives you the composite view of sub-markets coupled with comprehensive industry coverage and provides you with the right way of accounting factors such as norms & regulations, culture, to make right coverage strategy for your market plan.
- The Americas Tire Recycling Downstream Products Market size was estimated at USD 1,140.10 million in 2021, is expected to reach USD 1,180.06 million in 2022, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.56% to reach USD 1,406.71 million by 2027.
- The Asia-Pacific Tire Recycling Downstream Products Market size was estimated at USD 1,690.15 million in 2021, is expected to reach USD 1,756.85 million in 2022, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.70% to reach USD 2,102.88 million by 2027.
- The Europe, Middle East & Africa Tire Recycling Downstream Products Market size was estimated at USD 1,709.01 million in 2021, is expected to reach USD 1,753.50 million in 2022, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.26% to reach USD 2,072.55 million by 2027.
Company Usability Profiles:
- Bridgestone Corporation
- Cabot Corporation
- Continental AG
- Emanuel Tire, LLC
- Genan Holding A/S
- Georgia Tire Recovery
- Himadri Chemicals & Industries Ltd.
- L & S Tire Company
- Liberty Tire Recycling
- Michelin Group
- OCI Company Ltd.
- Orion Engineered Carbons S.A.
- Phillips Carbon Black Limited
- Pyrum Innovations AG
- Ralson Goodluck Carbon Pvt. Ltd.
- Renelux Group
- Robert Weibold GmbH
- Tire Disposal & Recycling Inc.
- Triveni Turbines
- Tyre Recycling Solutions SA
- Vitol SA
- Wuxi ShredWell Recycling Technology Co., Ltd
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
- Rubber Mulch
- Rubber Powder
- Tire-derived Aggregates
- Tire-derived Fuel
- Cement Manufacturing
- Construction & Infrastructure
- Electric Utility Boilers
- Pulp & Paper Mills
- Sports Complexes & Playgrounds
- Tires & Rubber
- United States
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- North Carolina
- South Korea
- Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bd07wx
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900