DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Low Speed Autonomous Driving Market Intelligence Report - Global Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Low Speed Autonomous Driving Market is projected to reach USD 10,064.82 million by 2027 from USD 3,741.62 million in 2021, at a CAGR 17.92% during the forecast period.
In this report, the years 2019 and 2020 are considered as historical years, 2021 as the base year, 2022 as the estimated year, and years from 2023 to 2027 are considered as the forecast period.
The report on low speed autonomous driving identifies key attributes about the customer to define the potential market and identify different needs across the industry.
Understanding the potential customer group's economies and geographies can help gain business acumen for better strategic decision-making. This market coverage across different industry verticals reveals the hidden truth about the players' strategies in different verticals and helps the organization decide target audience.
This report gives you the composite view of sub-markets coupled with comprehensive industry coverage and provides you with the right way of accounting factors such as norms & regulations, culture, to make right coverage strategy for your market plan.
- The Americas Low Speed Autonomous Driving Market size was estimated at USD 1,256.56 million in 2021, is expected to reach USD 1,468.65 million in 2022, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 17.64% to reach USD 3,330.82 million by 2027.
- The Asia-Pacific Low Speed Autonomous Driving Market size was estimated at USD 966.83 million in 2021, is expected to reach USD 1,161.60 million in 2022, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 18.70% to reach USD 2,704.84 million by 2027.
- The Europe, Middle East & Africa Low Speed Autonomous Driving Market size was estimated at USD 1,518.22 million in 2021, is expected to reach USD 1,775.53 million in 2022, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 17.66% to reach USD 4,029.15 million by 2027.
Company Usability Profiles:
- Beijing Idriverplus Technology Co. Ltd.
- Coast Autonomous
- Cruise LLC
- EasyMile SAS
- Konecranes Oyj
- Local Motors
- May Mobility
- Micron Technology, Inc.
- Navya Group
- Optimus Ride
- Pixmoving, Inc.
- Ridecell, Inc.
- Sensible 4 Oy
- Starship Technologies
- Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
- Level 1 - Driver Assistance
- Level 2 - Partial Driving Automation
- Level 3 - Conditional Driving Automation
- Level 4 - High Driving Automation
- Level 5 - Full Driving Automation
- Consumer Applications
- Industrial Logistics
- Military & Defence
- Public Transport
- United States
- New York
- South Korea
- Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/z0mftb
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900