DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Automotive Intercooler Market - Global Industry Size, Share, Trends, Opportunity and Forecast, 2017-2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global automotive intercooler market is projected to grow in the forecast years, 2023-2027. The market growth can be attributed to the surging demands for efficient car engines and growing application of automobiles for various end uses like personal vehicle, commercial vehicle, etc. An automotive intercooler helps manage the increasing temperature of automotive engines while cooling the compressed air.
They are specially designed automotive systems that have applications to cool the compressed air produced during engine movement while driving. The engine moving along with the fuel consumption generates very high temperatures, which may lead to lower engine efficiency or, in extreme cases, cause the entire automobile to catch fire. Intercoolers are intended to reduce fuel consumption while increasing engine power and efficiency.
Growing demand for personal automobiles, commercial automobiles, electric vehicles, and so on are contributing to the expansion of the global automotive industry. Rising sales, increased automobile production, and growing disposable income among population are expected to drive the growth of the global automotive intercooler market over the next five years.
With rising concerns about the depleting environment driving up demand for environmentally friendly automobiles and their parts, automobile manufacturers are actively investing their resources and finances in research and development of innovative products and countermeasures to reduce pollution output from automobiles, thereby aiding the growth of the global automotive intercooler market in the next five years.
Government support, increased investments in the sector, and favorable schemes are expected to drive the global automotive intercooler market over the next five years. As a result, automobile manufacturers are improving turbocharger and intercooler technologies, which is projected to aid in the growth of the global automotive intercooler market over the next five years.
The global automotive intercooler market is segmented on the basis of vehicle type, type, engine type, design type, demand category, regional distribution, and competitive landscape. Based on vehicle type, the market is further segmented into two-wheeler, passenger car, light commercial vehicle, medium & heavy commercial vehicle, and OTR. The passenger car segment is anticipated to hold the largest share in the global automotive intercooler market, owing to the increasing sales and production of passenger cars.
Key players operating in the global automotive intercooler market are Valeo Group, MAHLE GmbH, Treadstone Performance Engineering Inc., Bell Intercoolers, Garrett Motion Inc., PWR Holdings Limited, Garrett Motion Inc. (Honeywell), Kale Oto Radyator, Pro Alloy Motorsport Ltd., Modine Manufacturing Company, among others.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2017-2020
- Base Year: 2021
- Estimated Year: 2022
- Forecast Period: 2023-2027
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze the historical growth in the market size of the global automotive intercooler from 2017 to 2027.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of global automotive intercooler market from 2023 to 2027 and growth rate until 2027.
- To classify and forecast the global automotive intercooler market based on vehicle type, type, engine type, design type, demand category, region, and company.
- To identify the dominant region or segment in the global automotive intercooler market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global automotive intercooler market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the global automotive intercooler market.
- To identify and analyze the profiles of leading players operating in the global automotive intercooler market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in global automotive intercooler market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Impact of COVID-19 on Global Automotive Intercooler Market
5. Voice of Customer
5.1. Factors Influencing Purchase Decision
5.2. Aided Brand Recall and Unaided Brand Recall
5.3. Brand Satisfaction Level
6. Global Automotive Intercooler Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value and Volume
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Vehicle Type (Two-Wheeler, Passenger Car, Light Commercial Vehicle, Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicle, OTR)
6.2.2. By Type (Air to Air Intercooler, Water to Air Intercooler)
6.2.3. By Engine Type (Supercharged Engine, Turbocharged Engine)
6.2.4. By Design Type (Front Mounted, Top Mounted, Side Mounted)
6.2.5. By Demand Category (OEM vs Replacement)
6.2.6. By Region (North America; Europe & CIS; Asia Pacific; South America and Middle East & Africa)
6.2.7. By Company (2021)
6.3. Product Market Map (By Vehicle Type, By Region)
7. North America Automotive Intercooler Market Outlook
8. Asia Pacific Automotive Intercooler Market Outlook
9. Europe & CIS Automotive Intercooler Market Outlook
10. South America Automotive Intercooler Market Outlook
11. Middle East and Africa Automotive Intercooler Market Outlook
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends and Developments
14. Competitive Landscape
15. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7dlgbj
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900