Global Tunable Diode Laser Analyzer (TDLA) Market Report 2022: Market to Reach $701.5 Million by 2026 - Fast Evolving Role of Industry 4.0 & Process 4.0 to Steer Future Expansion
DUBLIN, Aug. 11, 2022 -- The "Tunable Diode Laser Analyzer (TDLA) - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global Tunable Diode Laser Analyzer (TDLA) Market to Reach $701.5 Million by 2026
The global market for Tunable Diode Laser Analyzer (TDLA) estimated at US$494.4 Million in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$701.5 Million by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 8.7% over the analysis period.
Offering an ideal option to measure hazardous and corrosive gases, tunable diode laser analyzers use highly responsive and accurate measuring signals to support process control systems for enhanced safety, energy efficiency and productivity of industrial processes.
These devices enjoy immense popularity in gas monitoring and measurement applications owing to their fast responses, high reliability, robust nature, low downtime, superior spectral resolutions and low maintenance cost. The market demand for these devices is attributed to their intriguing properties and advantages such as real-time monitoring, web-based interface, non-contact measurements, digital signal processing and connectivity.
In-Situ, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record 9.2% CAGR and reach US$544.3 Million by the end of the analysis period. After a thorough analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Extractive segment is readjusted to a revised 7.5% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $125.2 Million in 2022, While China is Forecast to Reach $130.1 Million by 2026
The Tunable Diode Laser Analyzer (TDLA) market in the U.S. is estimated at US$125.2 Million in the year 2022. China, the world's second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$130.1 Million by the year 2026 trailing a CAGR of 10.1% over the analysis period. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 7.4% and 8.1% respectively over the analysis period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 7.5% CAGR.
The market is driven by rapid industrialization across developing countries, compelling ROI and increasing substitution of conventional analyzers with these devices in various industries. The market exhibits high degree of dynamism and witnesses continuous inflow of innovative and technological advanced products.
Based on their faster response, comprehensive product range, optimized installation costs and easy maintenance, tunable diode laser analyzers are expected to gradually erode the market share of traditional options such as zirconia analyzers. The market will also gain from extension of tunable diode laser analyzer applications beyond monitoring.
Sophisticated features for cost optimization and sustainability are expected to accelerate ROI, while ongoing progress in controlling applications is likely to drive growth. The compelling features of tunable diode laser analyzers make them a perfect choice for a wide spectrum of industrial processes.
These devices are anticipated to garner considerable adoption in process industries for gaining relevant information about chemical composition. In addition to supporting monitoring applications, these devices help companies in reducing operating costs and contributing to environmental preservation.
The market will continue to garner significant momentum due to increasing demand for cost-efficient, fast response and maintenance-free solutions. Tunable diode laser analyzers feature a compact footprint and superior radiance power. These devices are fit for tough climatic conditions along with delivering consistent performance under high temperature and pressure settings.
Tunable diode laser analyzers deliver fast response, feature very low detection limits and can be modulated at relatively higher frequencies. The fast response of these devices plays an important role in improving measurement speed. In contrast to traditional options that need calibration, tunable diode laser analyzers eliminate the requirement of frequent maintenance.
In addition, these devices hold a lower ownership cost in comparison to traditional gas analyzers due to their maintenance-free nature. The rising demand for cost-efficient and low-maintenance solutions is anticipated to fuel the adoption of tunable diode laser analyzers.
What`s New for 2022?
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to the digital archives
- Complimentary updates for one year
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- Subdued Industrial Activity Induces Weakness in TDLA Market
- Growing Concerns over Rising Emissions, Climate Change & Habitat Destruction Fueling Pandemics to Encourage Demand for TDLAs
- New EPA Regulations Favor Further Growth in Adoption of TDLA Systems
- Competitive Market Presence - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
- Tunable Diode Laser Analyzer (TDLA): An Introduction
- Extractive TDL Systems
- In-Situ Gas Analyzers Offer Real-Time Gas Analyses to Improve Accuracy and Safety
- Rising Concerns over Gas Emissions to Galvanize Growth of Tunable Diode Laser Analyzer Market
- Focus on Process Optimization & Environmental Monitoring to Support Demand
- Oxygen-based Tunable Diode Laser Analyzers to Record Fastest Growth Rate
- Oil & Gas Industry to Maintain Commanding Position in Tunable Diode Laser Analyzer Market
- Asia-Pacific Market for Tunable Diode Laser Analyzers to Post Strong Growth
- Recent Market Activity
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS (Total 42 Featured)
- ABB Ltd
- Airoptic Sp. z o.o
- AMETEK, Inc
- Analytical Technology and Control Limited
- Campbell Scientific, Inc
- CEMTEK KVB-Enertec
- Emerson Electric Co
- Endress+Hauser Management AG
- Focused Photonics, Inc.
- Mettler-Toledo International, Inc
- NEO Monitors AS
- Servomex Group Ltd
- SICK AG
- Siemens AG
- Teledyne Analytical Instruments
- Yokogawa Electric Corporation
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Growing Focus on Higher Return on Investment (ROI) by Operators to Benefit Demand for Tunable Diode Laser Analyzers
- Rise in Emissions from Oil & Gas Activity and Growing Concerns to Boost Prospects
- Slowdown in Oil and Gas Sector Amid COVID-19 Impacts Current Demand
- Industry Focus on Methane Emissions from Oil & Gas Industry to Benefit Growth
- Technology Advancements Tunable Diode Laser Analyzer (TDLA) Propel Demand
- Growing Investments in Process Automation in Industries Spur Growth Opportunities
- Fast Evolving Role of Industry 4.0 & Process 4.0 to Steer Future Expansion
- TDL Oxygen Analyzers Find Use in Critical Applications in Chemical Industry
- TDLA Play a Vital Role in Preventing Explosion
- Growing Emphasis on Reducing Emission in Power Sector to Drive Demand
- Rise in Demand for Tunable Diode Laser Analyzer (TDLA) in Healthcare Industry
- TDLAs Find Growing Use in Combustion Furnaces
- Increasing Need to Monitor Pollutants Makes Cement Industry Hotbed for Tunable Diode Laser Analyzers
- Next-Generation Laser-based Gas Analyzers for High-Dust Settings
- Increasing Integration of SCR Technology with DeNOX Systems to Boost Tunable Diode Laser Analyzer Demand
- COVID-19 to Augment Demand for Remote Monitoring Devices in Mining Industry
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. REGIONAL MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/74ngxs
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets