DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Saudi Arabia Electric Vehicle Market Outlook (2021-2027): Market Forecast By Vehicle Types (Two-Wheeler, Passenger Vehicle, Bus, Trucks), By Regions (Western, Southern, Eastern, Central) And Competitive Landscape" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Saudi Arabia Electric Vehicle Market report comprehensively covers the market by vehicle types and regions. Saudi Arabia electric vehicle market report provides an unbiased and detailed analysis of the on-going trends, opportunities/high growth areas, market drivers which would help the stakeholders to devise and align their market strategies according to the current and future market dynamics.
Saudi Arabia Electric Vehicle Market Synopsis
Saudi Arabia electric vehicle revenues witnessed a steady growth during 2018-19 owing to the lift of ban from the imports of electric vehicles however encountered a decline in 2020 owing to the outbreak of Covid-19. The sudden outbreak of the Covid-19 pandemic resulted in supply chain disruptions in 2020 which affected the sales of automobiles including electric cars in Saudi Arabia.
In addition, the initiation of EV penetration in KSA enables it to be on a track to diversify its economy by decreasing its dependence on oil. Saudi Arabia electric vehicle market trends would witness improved demand for electric cars from the booming logistics and passenger transport sector. Government projects and policies are also affecting electric vehicle market's growth and are estimated to upkeep the growth over the near future.
According to the publisher, Saudi Arabia electric vehicle market size is projected to grow at CAGR of 42.5% during 2021-2027. Saudi Arabia electric vehicle market is expected to be robust owing to government's focus on renewable energy and shift towards lower dependence on oil-based economy along with increased standard of living are the primary reasons contributing to the rising demand for electric vehicles. The country has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with the United Kingdom in a move to reduce carbon emissions and support Saudi Vision 2030. The MoU commits both countries to cooperate and share expertise to develop technologies, including smart grids and electric vehicles.
Key Attractiveness of the Report
- COVID-19 Impact on the Market.
- 10 Years Market Numbers.
- Historical Data Starting from 2017 to 2020.
- Base Year: 2020
- Forecast Data until 2027.
- Key Performance Indicators Impacting the Market.
- Major Upcoming Developments and Projects.
- Key Highlights of the Report
- Saudi Arabia Electric Vehicle Market Overview
- Saudi Arabia Electric Vehicle Market Outlook
- Saudi Arabia Electric Vehicle Market Forecast
- Historical Data and Forecast of Saudi Arabia Electric Vehicle Market Revenues and Volume for the Period 2017-2027F
- Historical Data and Forecast of Saudi Arabia Electric Vehicle Market Revenues and Volume, By Vehicle Types, for the Period 2017-2027F
- Historical Data and Forecast of Saudi Arabia Electric Vehicle Market Revenues, By Regions, for the Period 2017-2027F
- Market Drivers and Restraints
- Industry Life Cycle
- Porter's Five Force Analysis
- Impact Analysis of COVID-19
- Market Trends
- Saudi Arabia Electric Vehicle Market Revenue Ranking, By Companies
- Competitive Benchmarking
- Company Profiles
- Key Strategic Recommendations
Market Scope and Segmentation
The report provides a detailed analysis of the following market segments:
By Vehicle Types
- Passenger Cars
- Two Wheelers
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3. Saudi Arabia Electric Vehicle Market Overview
4. Impact Analysis of COVID-19 on Saudi Arabia Electric Vehicle Market
5. Saudi Arabia Electric Vehicle Market Dynamics
6. Saudi Arabia Electric Vehicle Market Trends & Evolution
7. Saudi Arabia Electric Vehicle Market Overview, By Vehicle Types
8. Saudi Arabia Electric Vehicle Market Overview, By Regions
9. Saudi Arabia Electric Vehicle Market - Government Guidelines & Regulations
10. Saudi Arabia Electric Vehicle Market - Key Performance Indicators
11. Saudi Arabia Electric Vehicle Market - Opportunity Assessment
12. Saudi Arabia Electric Vehicle Market Competitive Landscape
13. Company Profiles
14. Key Strategic Recommendations
- Nissan Motor Co, Ltd.
- Tesla, Inc.
- Hyundai Motor Company
- Toyota Motor Corporation
- The Volkswagen AG
- General Motors Company
- Lucid Group Inc.,
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4dtjbp
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900