DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Market Intelligence Report - Global Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Market is projected to reach USD 67,963.56 million by 2027 from USD 8,037.12 million in 2021, at a CAGR 42.73% during the forecast period.
Company Usability Profiles:
- ABB Ltd.
- AeroVironment, Inc.
- Alfen BV
- Allego, Inc.
- Blink Charging Co.
- BYD Auto Co., Ltd.
- ChargePoint Inc.
- ENGIE SA
- Leviton Manufacturing Company Inc.
- Royal Dutch Shell PLC
- Schneider Electric SE
- SemaConnect, Inc.
- Siemens AG
- Tesla, Inc.
- Webasto SE
The report provides market sizing and forecast across 7 major currencies - USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, AUD, CAD, and CHF. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2019 and 2020 are considered historical years, 2021 as the base year, 2022 as the estimated year, and years from 2023 to 2027 are considered the forecast period.
- The Americas Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Market size was estimated at USD 2,621.33 million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 3,430.15 million in 2022, at a CAGR 41.64% to reach USD 21,166.84 million by 2027.
- The Asia-Pacific Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Market size was estimated at USD 2,429.11 million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 3,336.31 million in 2022, at a CAGR 43.90% to reach USD 21,574.89 million by 2027.
- The Europe, Middle East & Africa Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Market size was estimated at USD 2,986.67 million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 3,997.11 million in 2022, at a CAGR 42.70% to reach USD 25,221.81 million by 2027.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the electric vehicle charging infrastructure to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV)
- Plug-In Hybrid Vehicle (PHEV)
- IEC 62196
- Sae J1772
- Tesla Supercharger
- AC Charging Station
- DC Charging Station
- Inductive Charging Station
- United States
- South Korea
- Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ns88d
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900