DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Latin America Electric Vehicle Battery Market Outlook, 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Latin America Electric vehicle battery market is expected to grow with the CAGR of more than 23.50% by 2027. By the country, Latin America region is segmented into three major sections which are Brazil, Argentina and Columbia.
With increasing incentives and a growing network of charging stations, Latin America wants to simulate greater electric vehicle demands and bring down the transport emissions. Latin America is still at an early stage of adopting the technology.
Due to the advancements and improvements occurring in the battery technology, Latin American and Caribbean countries are gradually growing the number of passenger type or privately-owned vehicles on the streets.
This trend is expected to increase as governments are focusing on cleaner transport. The transport sector is the largest resource of energy related emissions in Latin America. Car fleet of the region is responsible for 37% of emissions and rest is occurred by trucks or public transportation.
Many cities in this region are dealing with unsafe levels of air pollution. Latin America shows a critical window of opportunities in the process of electrifying transport sector. Latin America has one of the cleanest electricity matrices in the world with 60% installed capacity coming from renewable products and high global average.
Challenging factors for electric vehicle battery market growth includes upfront cost for developing countries, insufficient charging infrastructures and most of the government subsidies are still directed towards fossil fuels.
Aspects covered in this report
- Latin America electric vehicle battery market with its value and forecast along with its segments
- Country-wise electric vehicle battery market analysis
- Various drivers and challenges
- On-going trends and developments
- Top profiled companies
- Strategic recommendation
Countries covered in the report
Types of batteries in the report
- Lithium-Ion battery
- Lead Acid battery
- Others (Nickel Metal Hybrid battery, Sodium Ion battery and Solid state)
By Propulsion Type in the report
- Battery Electric Vehicle
- Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicle
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle
Type of Vehicle in the report
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Methodology
3. Market Structure
4. Economic/Demographic Snapshot
5. Global Electric Vehicle Battery Market Outlook
6. Latin America Electric Vehicle Battery Market Outlook
7. Market Dynamics
8. Market Trends and Developments
9. Company Profiles
10. Strategic Recommendations
- Contemporary Amperex Technology Co. Limited
- Panasonic Corporation
- BYD Company Limited
- Samsung SDI Co. Limited
- SK Innovation Co Limited
- East Penn Manufacturing Company
- GS Yuasa International Limited
- Mitsubishi Corporation
- A123 Systems LLC (Subsidiary Of Wanxiang Group Corporation)
- Beijing Pride Power Battery Technology Co Limited
- Lithium Energy Japan
- Targray Technology International Inc
- E-One Moli Energy Corporation
- Northvolt AB
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/kkfnc3
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900