DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "The Global Vehicle Telematics Hardware Market 1st Edition" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report focuses on the hardware part of the connected vehicle value chain, including device form factors such as blackboxes, OBD dongles and TCUs.
The analyst estimates that total shipments of telematics devices reached 95.0 million units worldwide in 2021. Growing at a compound annual growth rate of 10.9 percent, shipments are expected to reach 159.3 million units in 2026.
The report covers both the aftermarket and OEM segments for passenger cars and commercial vehicles. Get up to date with the latest industry trends in this new 160-page strategy report.
Highlights from the report:
- Insights from 30 new executive interviews with market leading companies.
- Comprehensive overview of the vehicle telematics hardware value chain and key applications.
- In-depth analysis of market trends and key developments.
- New profiles of 96 aftermarket and OEM vehicle telematics hardware vendors.
- Summary of the involvement of vehicle OEMs and mobile operators.
- New data on vehicle populations and new vehicle registrations worldwide.
- Market forecasts by region lasting until 2026.
This report answers the following questions:
- Which are the leading providers of aftermarket telematics devices?
- Which are the leading vendors of OEM telematics devices?
- Which are the drivers and barriers on the global vehicle telematics hardware market?
- Which are the dominant technology form factors?
- How will the global vehicle telematics hardware market evolve over the next five years?
- How will the market evolve in Europe, North America, Latin America, Asia-Pacific and MEA?
- Will OEM telematics solutions outcompete aftermarket vehicle telematics in the long term?
- Which are the key future trends in this industry?
- 666GPS (Guangzhou Xingwei Information Technology)
- Arya Omnitalk
- Atlanta Systems
- Auto Leaders (Sinotrack)
- Bofan Information Technology
- Coban Electronics
- Connected Cars
- Cox Automotive and Cox2M
- Digital Communications Technologies (DCT)
- Digital Matter
- Directed Electronics Australia
- Eelink Communication Technology
- ERM Advanced Telematics
- Fleet Complete
- G7 Networks
- Gosuncn WeLink
- Hua Sheng
- Huabao Electronics Technology
- Jimi (Concox)
- LG Electronics
- LK-GPS (LHYK Communication Technology)
- Meta System
- NetModule (Belden)
- PassTime GPS
- PCL Technology
- PFK Electronics
- Positioning Universal
- PowerFleet (Cellocator)
- Procon Analytics
- Quake Global
- Queclink Wireless Solutions
- Questar Auto Technologies.
- Redtail Telematics
- Sierra Wireless
- Squarell Technology
- Suntech International
- Vem Solutions (Viasat Group)
- Webfleet Solutions
- Xirgo Technologies (Sensata)
Key Topics Covered:
1 The passenger car and commercial vehicle market
1.1.1 Vehicles in use by region
1.1.2 New vehicle registration trends
1.2 Automotive and commercial vehicle telematics
1.2.1 Vehicle management
1.2.2 Vehicle diagnostics and maintenance planning
1.2.3 Security tracking
1.3 Aftermarket and OEM telematics infrastructure
1.3.1 Vehicle segment
1.3.2 Tracking segment
1.3.3 Network segment
2 Market forecasts and trends
2.1 Aftermarket telematics hardware forecast
2.1.1 The aftermarket telematics hardware vendor market shares
2.1.2 Aftermarket telematics hardware market analysis and forecasts
2.2 OEM telematics hardware forecast
2.2.1 Leading OEM telematics hardware vendors
2.2.2 OEM telematics hardware market analysis and forecasts
2.3 Value chain analysis
2.3.1 Automotive industry players
2.3.2 Telematics industry players
2.3.3 Telecom industry players
2.4 Market trends
2.4.1 OEM SVT services compete with aftermarket services in many countries
2.4.2 Remote control features become standard
2.4.3 Telematics hardware vendors expand into the software space
2.4.4 The electrification trend boosts the adoption of OEM telematics hardware
2.4.5 V2X technology becomes integrated into OEM telematics hardware
2.4.6 The regulatory environment has driven the adoption of OEM telematics
3 Company profiles and strategies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/t49hsv
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900