Insights on the Automotive Radar Global Market to 2027 - Technological Advancements in Vehicle Safety and Security Presents Opportunities
DUBLIN, April 11, 2022 -- The "Global Automotive Radar Market (2022-2027) by Application, Technology, Range, Vehicle Type, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Automotive Radar Market is estimated to be USD 6.01 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 10.17 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 11.1%.
Market dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Automotive Radar Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
- The Global Automotive Radar Market is segmented based on Application, Technology, Range, Vehicle Type, and Geography.
- Application, the market is classified into Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC), Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB), Blind Spot Detection (BCD), Forward Collison Warning System (FCWS), and Other ADAS Application.
- Technology, the market is classified into 24 GHz, 77GHz, and 79GHz.
- Range, the market is classified into Short-Range, Mid-Range, and Long Range.
- Vehicle Type, the market is classified into Passenger Car, and Commercial Vehicle.
- Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
The report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario.
Some of the companies covered in this report are Analog Devices Inc, Borgwarner Inc, Continental Ag, Denso Corporation, NXP Semiconductors, Robert Bosch Gmbh, Texas Instruments Incorporated, Valeo, Veoneer Inc, Zf Friedrichshafen Ag, Aisin Seiki, Autolive Inc, Lear Corporation, Lawson Products, Inc, Broadcom, KLA Tencor, Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., Spartan Radar, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of - Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of - Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA.
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Automotive Radar Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses Global Automotive Radar Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Automotive Radar Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Rising Urbanization and Increasing Traffic Congestions
4.1.2 Increase in Adoption of ADAS Technology
4.1.3 Growing Focus on Vehicle Safety Systems and Comfort Systems
4.1.4 Increasing Vehicle Production and Vehicle Sales
4.2.1 Illegal in Some Countries
4.2.2 High Cost of Systems
4.3.1 Penetration in Developing Markets
4.3.2 Technological Advancements in Vehicle Safety and Security
4.4.1 Concern for Security
4.4.2 Electromagnetic Jamming and Interface Issue
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory Scenario
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Automotive Radar Market, By Application
6.2 Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
6.3 Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB)
6.4 Blind Spot Detection (BCD)
6.5 Forward Collison Warning System (FCWS)
6.6 Other ADAS Application
7 Global Automotive Radar Market, By Technology
7.2 24 GHz
8 Global Automotive Radar Market, By Range
8.4 Long Range
9 Global Automotive Radar Market, By Vehicle Type
9.2 Passenger Car
9.3 Commercial Vehicle
10 Americas' Global Automotive Radar Market
10.9 United States
10.10 Rest of Americas
11 Europe's Global Automotive Radar Market
11.16 United Kingdom
11.17 Rest of Europe
12 Middle East and Africa's Global Automotive Radar Market
12.5 Saudi Arabia
12.6 South Africa
12.7 United Arab Emirates
12.8 Rest of MEA
13 APAC's Global Automotive Radar Market
13.11 South Korea
13.12 Sri Lanka
13.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Competitive Quadrant
14.2 Market Share Analysis
14.3 Strategic Initiatives
14.3.1 M&A and Investments
14.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
14.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
15 Company Profiles
15.1 Analog Devices Inc
15.2 Borgwarner Inc
15.3 Continental Ag
15.4 Denso Corporation
15.5 NXP Semiconductors
15.6 Robert Bosch Gmbh
15.7 Texas Instruments Incorporated
15.9 Veoneer Inc
15.10 Zf Friedrichshafen Ag
15.11 Aisin Seiki
15.12 Autolive Inc
15.13 Lear Corporation
15.14 Lawson Products, Inc
15.16 KLA Tencor
15.17 Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
15.18 Spartan Radar
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ma254t
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets