DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Electric Vehicle Tire Market Analysis, 2021" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Electric Vehicle Tire market is anticipated to grow at a considerable CAGR during 2021-26F.
The growth of the market is attributed to increasing inclination of the government toward the electric vehicle in order to reduce the carbon emission, a significant rise in the sales of light electric vehicle and burgeoning inclination toward the electrification of public transportation by introducing electric buses.
In addition, the launch of the advanced EV tire, escalating demand for e-bikes and motorcycles and proliferating investment toward the development of electric vehicle infrastructure are some of the factors anticipated to propel the demand for electric vehicle tires in the forthcoming timeline.
Based on Distribution Channel, OEM acquired the majority market share in the Global Electric Vehicle Tire market. This is due to a significant rise in the sales of electric vehicles, the introduction of electric buses and the increasing presence of OEM across the globe.
Around 2.1 million electric cars sold globally in 2019, surpassing 2018. The demand for electric vehicle is expected to continue to grow, which would further contribute towards the growth of the Electric Vehicle Tire market globally in the near future.
The key players with a considerable market share in the Global Electric Vehicle Tire market include Continental AG, Bridgestone Corporation, Yokohama Rubber Company Ltd., Hankook Tire & Technology Group, The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company, Michelin Group, Kumho Tire Company Inc., Pirelli & C. S.p.A, Toyo Tire Corporation, GITI Tire etc.
Key Questions Answered in the Market Research Report
- What are the key overall market statistics or market estimates (Market Overview, Market Size- By Value, Forecast Numbers, Market Segmentation, Market Shares) of Global Electric Vehicle Tire Market?
- What is the region wise industry size, growth drivers and challenges key market trends?
- What are the key innovations, technology upgrades, opportunities, regulations in the Global Electric Vehicle Tire Market?
- Who are the key competitors or market players and how they perform in Global Electric Vehicle Tire Market based on competitive benchmarking matrix?
- What are the key results derived from the market surveys conducted during the course of Global Electric Vehicle Tire Market study?
- Continental AG
- Bridgestone Corporation
- Yokohama Rubber Company Ltd.
- Hankook Tire & Technology Group
- The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
- Michelin Group
- Kumho Tire Company Inc.
- Pirelli & C. S.p.A
- Toyo Tire Corporation
- GITI Tire
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/v8dfzp
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900