DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Automotive Diagnostics Market by Type, Device, and Application: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Automotive diagnostics is the analysis of vehicle to determine the proper functioning of vehicle and other components used in a vehicle. Technological advances in the automotive industry have enabled service provider companies to develop and introduce numerous vehicle diagnostic technologies, which supplement the growth of the market across the globe.
For instance, in April 2021, BMW AG received FlexRay cables for EPS rack diagnosis of electric steering racks in BMW 5, 7, and 8 series models. Similarly, in November 2020, Delphi Technologies launched a new line of diagnostic tools and solutions offering additional revenue option for independent garages.
The automotive diagnostics market has witnessed significant growth over the years, owing to increase in trend of advanced vehicle components to be installed in automobiles running across the globe.
The global automotive diagnostics market segmented into type, device, application, and region. Depending on type, the market is bifurcated into on-board and off-board diagnostic system. On the basis of device, it is categorized into hand-held tools, mobile-based tools, PC-based tools, and others. By application, it is fragmented into passenger cars, light commercial vehicles, heavy commercial vehicles, and electric vehicles. Region wise, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- This study presents analytical depiction of the global automotive diagnostics market along with the current trends and future estimations to depict the imminent investment pockets.
- The overall market potential is determined to understand the profitable trends to enable stakeholders gain a stronger foothold in the market.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities with a detailed impact analysis.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2030 to highlight the financial competency of the market.
- Porter's five forces analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers.
- Development of the automotive industry
- Increased demand for IoT based Technology
- High demand for safety features in vehicles
- High implementation cost & configuration complexity
- Troubleshooting and maintenance of automotive software
- Advent of multifunctional system
- Growing developments in semi-autonomous and autonomous vehicles
- Continental AG
- Delphi Automotive PLC
- Denso Corporation
- Harman International
- MAGNA International
- Pioneer Corporation
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Snap-On Inc.
- Vector Informatik
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/f8rsho
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900