Insights on the Automotive Logistics Global Market to 2026 - Featuring CEVA Logistics, DB Schenker and Ryder Systems Among Others
DUBLIN, Nov. 4, 2021 -- The "Automotive Logistics Market Research Report by Service, Mode of Transport, Distribution Channel, and Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Automotive Logistics Market size was estimated at USD 22.38 billion in 2020, is expected to reach USD 23.82 billion in 2021, and projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.75% reaching USD 33.14 billion by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Competitive Strategic Window
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Automotive Logistics Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The Competitive Scenario provides an outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section deliver valuable thoughts at the different stage while keeping up-to-date with the business and engage stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news of the companies categorized into Merger & Acquisition, Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership, New Product Launch & Enhancement, Investment & Funding, and Award, Recognition, & Expansion. All the news collected help vendor to understand the gaps in the marketplace and competitor's strength and weakness thereby, providing insights to enhance product and service.
Company Usability Profiles
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Automotive Logistics Market, including BLG Logistics Group AG & Co. KG, BOLLORE LOGISTICS, CEVA Logistics, CFR Rinkens LLC, Dachser Group SE & Co. KG, DB Schenker, Db Schenker, DHL International GmbH, DSV Panalpina A/S, Expeditors International of Washington, Inc., GEFCO S.A., Hellmann Worldwide Logistics SE & Co. KG, Hitachi Transport System, Ltd., Imperial Automotive Logistics GmbH, Kerry Logistics Network Limited, Kintetsu World Express, Inc., Kuehne + Nagel International AG, Neovia Logistics Services, LLC, Nippon Express Co., Ltd., Panalpina, Penske Logistics, Inc., Ryder System, Inc., Schnellecke, SNCF Group, Tiba Group, XPO Logistics, Inc., and Yusen Logistics Co., Ltd.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Automotive Logistics Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Automotive Logistics Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Automotive Logistics Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Automotive Logistics Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Automotive Logistics Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Automotive Logistics Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Automotive Logistics Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Dynamics
5.2.1. Growing production of vehicles
5.2.2. Rising emergence of electric vehicles coupled with government initiatives to promote the adoption of electric vehicles
5.2.3. Infrastructure development in emerging economies
5.3.1. Need for high capital for the set-up
5.4.1. Emerging adoption of autonomous vehicles
5.4.2. Implementation of blockchain and IoT technology for effective logistics operations
5.5.1. Dearth of tracking of full-service solutions
6. Automotive Logistics Market, by Service
6.2. Car Logistics
6.3. Commercial Vehicle
6.4. Freight Management
7. Automotive Logistics Market, by Mode of Transport
8. Automotive Logistics Market, by Distribution Channel
9. Americas Automotive Logistics Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Automotive Logistics Market
10.10. South Korea
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Automotive Logistics Market
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
11.12. United Kingdom
12. Competitive Landscape
12.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
12.1.2. Business Strategy
12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
12.3. Market Share Analysis, by Key Player
12.4. Competitive Scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
12.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
12.4.4. Investment & Funding
12.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
13. Company Usability Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/s6u5b0
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets