There Can Only Be One Auto Channel, Digital Content Library And System For Sale Or Lease
Registered and Trademarked Brand Name Site, Since 1996, Search Engine Friendly Automotive Knowledge Base With Meta Data, Ready For Machine Learning - For Sale, Lease Or Sponsorship
Site visitor's won't find cookies or other clandestine privacy pirates here, there are no hucksters or touts screaming "find best price" bull, no "tatt" monster vehicle experts, no nose rings, no fast talking scary characters, no selling - just telling, in a mature measured way.
Researchers find data and anecdotal opinion to expand their car and truck knowledge to allow them to confidently recognize biased lead-gen advertising influenced search engine results and purposeful site omissions, both of which are conducive to making wrong decisions and expensive assumptions.
The Auto Channel Highlights
- The Auto Channel Published Online Since 1996
- Automotive Knowledge Base With Meta Data
- 26 Years Of Daily Automotive News and multi-media content Indexed and parsed
- The Auto Channel, U.S. Trademark Registration No. 3301940
- The Auto Channel URL and Additional Relevant URLs Registered
- 900,000 Page Parsed Automotive Knowledge Base (Text, Video, Audio, Images)
- 500,000 Visitors Monthly (Past: as many as 6 -7 million visitors per month
- Google SERP Impression Count 6-8 Million per Month
- The Auto Channel Alexa Ranking – Within Top 100,000 Worldwide
- The Auto Channel Alexa Ranking – Within Top 25,000 in U.S.
- Domain Rating 70
- Organic Referring Domains 20,000
- Organic Back-Links 867,000
- Publisher Training
- Operational Team Integration
- All Hardware And Software Systems
Market Value Rationale:
CarMax, America's number one used car dealer recently purchased Edmunds.com for $450 Million dollars to guarantee them an ongoing source of proprietary editorial content, shopper research tools and dealer network. CarMax understands that the future's commerce and educational platform must meet or exceed shopper's web site expectations and offer a total end-to-end on-line encounter that deliver both top transactional plus relevant editorial.
According to Bill Nash, CarMax president and CEO: Edmunds proprietary content, comprehensive automotive market insights and streamlined user experience across the car buying and selling journey will allow us to deepen our engagement with customers shopping online.
The Auto Channel like Edmunds can enhance digital marketing, customer and investor communication and positioning efforts.
- The purchaser will recieve a turn-key subscription to The Auto Channel's Created, Aggregated, Curated and updated 650-800,000 pages of automotive interest content
- Content published on TheAutoChannel.com, the Internet's oldest and largest automotive content resource will be exclusively available to one single brand third party vehicle dealer for just a fraction of the price paid for access to Edmunds' content.
- The Auto Channel For Sale, or lease at $240,000 monthly for the re-publication rights of our archived content library (including specs, reviews, news from 1995-2021) and daily updated content. .
- Knowledge base and meta content has been intelligently parsed into instantly retrievable “content buckets” accessible via The Auto Channel content access system for easy transfer to Machine Learning or re-publishable to any website of owner's choosing.
To examine our knowledge base go HERE
Robert Jay Gordon, President
Marco J Rauch, Executive VP
The Auto Channel
332 West Broadway
Louisville, KY 40202