Partner Wanted: Trademarked and Registered Automotive SMART TV CHANNEL Ready To Go Live
876,000 Page Digital Automotive Content Library And System For Sale Or Lease
USPTO Registered and Trademarked Brand Name, Online Since 1996.
The Automotive eCommerce Marketplace Is Changing Rapidly. With The Just Announced Launch Of Google Auto Ads and Continuing Growth Of Auto Manufacturers Branded Stand Alone Used Car Sites, The importance of "Sticky" Dealer Sites Will Become More Important For Success.
Curated Automotive Content that Is Search Engine Friendly, An Automotive Knowledge Base With Meta Data Is More Important Than Ever before. The Auto Channel Is Ready For Machine Learning And Distributed Web Site Integration. The Auto Channel Assets Are Available For Turnkey Sale, Operators-Remain Option, Pure Lease Or Advertising Sponsorship
The Auto Channel is a grown-up car guy's most important Stop For auto content on The Digital Mother Road, where they find focused easy to understand, easy to read helpful and fun automotive content. They find comfortable eclectic lifestyle stories, "one-click-away-from" complete vehicle specs, journalist vehicle reviews, all indexed and ready to go.
Site visitor's won't find cookies or other clandestine privacy pirates here, there are no hucksters or touts screaming "find best price" bull, no "tatt" monster vehicle experts, no nose rings, no fast talking scary characters, no selling - just telling, in a mature measured way.
Researchers find data and anecdotal opinion to expand their car and truck knowledge to allow them to confidently recognize biased lead-gen advertising influenced search engine results and purposeful site omissions, both of which are conducive to making wrong decisions and expensive assumptions.
The Auto Channel Highlights
- The Auto Channel Published Online Since 1996
- Automotive Knowledge Base With Meta Data
- 26 Years Of Daily Automotive News and multi-media content Indexed and parsed
- The Auto Channel, U.S. Trademark Registration No. 3301940
- The Auto Channel URL and Additional Relevant URLs Registered
- 900,000 Page Parsed Automotive Knowledge Base (Text, Video, Audio, Images)
- 500,000 Visitors Monthly (Past: as many as 6 -7 million visitors per month
- Google SERP Impression Count 6-8 Million per Month
- The Auto Channel Alexa Ranking – Within Top 100,000 Worldwide
- The Auto Channel Alexa Ranking – Within Top 25,000 in U.S.
- Domain Rating 70
- Organic Referring Domains 20,000
- Organic Back-Links 867,000
- Publisher Training
- Operational Team Integration
- All Hardware And Software Systems
Market Value Rationale:
CarMax, America's number one used car dealer recently purchased Edmunds.com for $450 Million dollars to guarantee them an ongoing source of proprietary editorial content, shopper research tools and dealer network. CarMax understands that the future's commerce and educational platform must meet or exceed shopper's web site expectations and offer a total end-to-end on-line encounter that deliver both top transactional plus relevant editorial.
According to Bill Nash, CarMax president and CEO: Edmunds proprietary content, comprehensive automotive market insights and streamlined user experience across the car buying and selling journey will allow us to deepen our engagement with customers shopping online.
The Auto Channel like Edmunds can enhance digital marketing, customer and investor communication and positioning efforts.
- Knowledge base and meta content has been intelligently parsed into instantly retrievable “content buckets” accessible via The Auto Channel content access system for easy transfer to Machine Learning or re-publishable to any website of owner's choosing.
- The purchaser can receive a turn-key subscription to The Auto Channel's Created, Aggregated, Curated and updated 800,000 pages of automotive interest content
- The Auto Channel For Sale, or lease for the re-publication rights of our archived content library (including specs, reviews, news from 1995-2021) and daily updated content. .
To examine our knowledge base go HERE
Robert Jay Gordon, President
Marco J Rauch, Executive VP
The Auto Channel
332 West Broadway
Louisville, KY 40202