Parking Management Market Size to Reach USD 6.96 Billion in 2028 | Increasing Trend of Smart City Projects and Rising Demand for Parking Management Solutions to Protect Vehicle from Theft are Key Factors Driving Industry Demand, says Emergen Research
VANCOUVER, BC, Oct. 4, 2021 -- The global parking management market size reached USD 3.77 Billion in 2020 and is expected to register a CAGR of 8.1% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Increasing smart city project around the world is a key factor expected to drive the global parking management market revenue growth over the forecast period. Increasing demand for parking management solutions to safeguard vehicles from theft is expected to augment global parking management market growth over the forecast period. Increasing technological advancements such as wireless parking sensors, Internet of Things (IoT), and e-payments to improve consumer experience is expected to increase adoption of parking management solutions, which in turn is expected to boost growth of the global parking management market in the coming years.
However, challenges associated with system integration of parking management solutions is a key factor expected to hamper global parking management market growth during the forecast period.
Click Here to Access Free sample PDF Copy of the [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/650
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- Rising need for services with increasing implementation of parking management solutions is driving revenue growth of this service segment, which is expected to register a significantly rapid CAGR over the forecast period.
- The parking reservation segment is expected to register significant growth over the forecast period due to increasing demand for parking reservation management solutions to get information about available parking spaces by continuous monitoring.
- The cloud segment is expected to register significant revenue growth during the forecast period due to rising adoption of cloud-based parking management solutions by end-users.
- Asia Pacific is expected to register significantly fast revenue growth during the forecast period due to rising government expenditure on developing smart cities.
- Key players in the market include Amano Corporation, Siemens AG, Conduent Inc., T2 Systems, Inc., APCOA Parking AG, IPS Group, Inc., FlashParking, Inc., Q-Free ASA, ParkMobile USA, Inc., and Cleverciti Systems GmbH
- In May 2020, APCOA Parking AG signed a strategic partnership with HERE Global B.V. (Here Technologies). Through this partnership deal, APCOA Parking will develop and market digital parking services and HD indoor maps of parking services in Europe.
Make Payment [Buy your Exclusive copy]@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/650
Emergen Research has segmented the global parking management market on the basis of offering, services, solutions, deployment, parking site, end-use, and region:
- Offering Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Support & Maintenance
- System Integration
- Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Security & Surveillance
- Valet Parking
- Parking Reservation
- Revenue Management
- Access Control
- Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Parking Site Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
Have a look at Report Description and Table of Contents of Market [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/parking-management-market
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of LATAM
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Explore More Reports offered by Emergen Research:
The global breach and attack simulation solutions market size was significantly robust in 2020 and is expected to register a steady revenue CAGR during the forecast period. Rising concerns about data security, increasing demand for compliance needs and cyber security, and rising demand for breach and attack simulation solutions, especially in the banking and financial sector and IT companies, are key factors driving global market revenue growth.
The global cybersecurity mesh market size was significantly robust in 2020 and is expected to register a steady revenue CAGR during the forecast period. Some key factors such as increasing cybercrime threats and scams, rising need for robust cybersecurity infrastructure, and increasing adoption of cybersecurity mesh across small and large organizations are driving global market revenue growth.
The global virtual visor market size was significantly robust in 2020 and is expected to register a steady revenue CAGR over the forecast period. Robust market revenue growth is primarily attributed to increasing incidence of car accidents or road mishaps, rising automotive safety concerns, rapid integration of high-tech safety features in automobiles, and rapid penetration of passenger and commercial vehicles globally.
The global Application Performance Monitoring (APM) market size reached USD 6.54 Billion in 2020 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 11.2% during the forecast period. Major factors driving market revenue growth are increasing application IoT-based devices, rising adoption of application performance monitoring solution in SMEs and large enterprises, expanding application of big data analytics, and increasing demand for log management.
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Explore Our Custom Intelligence services | Growth Consulting Services
Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs
Read Full Press [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-parking-management-market
SOURCE Emergen Research