Automotive Lighting Market 2021-2025 | 8% YOY Growth Expected in 2021 amid Pandemic | Technavio
NEW YORK, Aug. 20, 2021 --
Technavio has been monitoring the automotive lighting market and it is poised to grow by USD 12.98 billion during 2021-2025, progressing at a CAGR of almost 9% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Find extensive research with data synthesis and validation on the automotive lighting market report.
Download Our Free Sample Report Now!
Impact of COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, however, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. COVID-19 will have a low impact on the automotive lighting market.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Based on segmentation by application, which is the leading segment in the market?
By application, the market observed maximum growth in the passenger cars segment in 2020.
- What are the major trends in the market?
The introduction of stringent regulations on road safety is one of the major trends in the market.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
The market is projected to grow at a CAGR of almost 9% during the forecast period.
- Who are the top players in the market?
General Electric Co., HELLA GmbH and Co. KGaA, Hyundai Mobis Co. Ltd., KOITO MANUFACTURING CO., Ltd., Koninklijke Philips NV, LG Electronics Inc., Magneti Marelli CK Holdings Co. Ltd., OSRAM GmbH, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., and Valeo SA are the top players in the market.
- What are the key market drivers and challenges?
The market is driven by increasing demand for effective interior lighting. However, the high cost of LED lamps will hamper growth.
- How big is the APAC market?
APAC occupied about 58% of the global market share in 2020.
Report that might interest you:
Global Automotive Off-road Lighting Market - Global automotive off-road lighting market is segmented by end-user (aftermarket and OEMs) and geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA).
Download Exclusive Free Sample Report
Global Automotive Laser Headlight System Market - Global automotive laser headlight system market is segmented by end-user (passenger cars and motorcycles) and geography (Europe, APAC, North America, MEA, and South America).
Download Exclusive Free Sample Report
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
View market snapshot before purchasing
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. General Electric Co., HELLA GmbH and Co. KGaA, Hyundai Mobis Co. Ltd., KOITO MANUFACTURING CO., Ltd., Koninklijke Philips NV, LG Electronics Inc., Magneti Marelli CK Holdings Co. Ltd., OSRAM GmbH, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., and Valeo SA are some of the major market participants. Although the increasing demand for effective interior lighting will offer immense growth opportunities, the high cost of LED lamps is likely to pose a challenge for the market vendors. In a bid to help players strengthen their market foothold, this automotive lighting market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the leading market vendors. The report also empowers industry honchos with information on the competitive landscape and insights into the different product offerings offered by various companies.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Automotive Lighting Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
Automotive Lighting Market is segmented as below:
- Passenger Cars
- Commercial Vehicles
- North America
- South America
Find our Comprehensive Automotive lighting Market Analysis Report Right Here: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41032
Automotive Lighting Market 2021-2025: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The automotive lighting market report covers the following areas:
- Automotive Lighting Market Size
- Automotive Lighting Market Trends
- Automotive Lighting Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies stringent regulations on road safety as one of the prime reasons driving the Automotive Lighting Market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio's in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Automotive Lighting Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist automotive lighting market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the automotive lighting market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the automotive lighting market across APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and MEA
- Analysis of the market's competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of automotive lighting market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 - 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- Passenger cars - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Commercial vehicles - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Application
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- General Electric Co.
- HELLA GmbH and Co. KGaA
- Hyundai Mobis Co. Ltd.
- Koninklijke Philips NV
- LG Electronics Inc.
- Magneti Marelli CK Holdings Co. Ltd.
- OSRAM GmbH
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Valeo SA
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio's report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio's comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Email: [email protected]