Announcing, the "Electric Vehicle Market" Procurement Report's New Promotional Offer | SpendEdge
NEW YORK, Aug. 4, 2021 -- The Electric Vehicle market will register an incremental spend of about USD 275.22 Billion, growing at a CAGR of 20.39% during the five-year forecast period. A targeted strategic approach to Electric Vehicle sourcing can unlock several opportunities for buyers. This report also offers market impact and new opportunities created due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Download free sample report
Key Highlights Offered in the Report:
- Information on how to identify strategic and tactical negotiation levels that will help achieve the best prices.
- Gain information on relevant pricing levels, detailed explanation on pros and cons of prevalent pricing models.
- Methods to help engage with the right suppliers and discover KPI's to evaluate incumbent suppliers.
Get a free sample report for more information
Insights into buyer strategies and tactical negotiation levers:
Several strategic and tactical negotiation levers are explained in the report to help buyers achieve the best prices for the Electric Vehicle market. The report also aids buyers with relevant Electric Vehicle pricing levels, pros, and cons of prevalent pricing models such as volume-based pricing, spot pricing, and cost-plus pricing and category management strategies and best practices to fulfill their category objectives.
For more insights on buyer strategies and tactical negotiation levers, www.spendedge.com/report/electric-vehicle-procurement-report
Key Drivers and Trends Fueling Market Growth:
The pressure from substitutes and a moderate level of threat from new entrants has resulted in the low bargaining power of suppliers.
Price forecasts are beneficial in purchase planning, especially when supplemented by the constant monitoring of price influencing factors. During the forecast period, the market expects a change of 18.00%-25.00%.
- Identify favorable opportunities in Electric Vehicle TCO (total cost of ownership).
- Expected changes in price forecast and factors driving the current and future price changes.
- Identify pricing models that offer the most rewarding opportunities.
Some of the top Electric Vehicle suppliers listed in this report:
This Electric Vehicle procurement intelligence report has enlisted the top suppliers and their cost structures, SLA terms, best selection criteria, and negotiation strategies.
- Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.
- Hyundai Motor Corp.
- Renault Group
- Volvo Group
To get instant access to over 1000 market-ready procurement intelligence reports without any additional costs or commitment.
Subscribe Now for Free.
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- Market Insights
- Category Pricing Insights
- Cost-saving Opportunities
- Best Practices
- Category Ecosystem
- Category Management Strategy
- Category Management Enablers
- Suppliers Selection
- Suppliers under Coverage
- US Market InsightsCategory scope
Get instant access to download 5 reports every month and view 1200 full reports. With every purchase, we also offer complimentary research add-ons and Covid-19 impact assessments – Purchase Now!
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions.
Ph No: +1 (872) 206-9340