Hydrogen Electrolyzers Market in Renewable Electricity Industry | $ 79.90 Mn Growth Expected during 2021-2025 | Technavio
NEW YORK, July 27, 2021 --
Technavio has been monitoring the hydrogen electrolyzers market and it is poised to grow by USD 79.90 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 6% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Download our Free Sample Report right now to gain access to a detailed customer landscape matrix comparing key industry-driven parameters.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. AREVA H2Gen, Asahi Kasei Corp., Enapter Srl, Giner Inc., Hitachi Zosen Corp., Hydrogenics Corp., ITM Power Plc, McPhy Energy SA, Nel ASA, and Siemens AG are some of the major market participants. Although the growing adoption of fuel cell-powered vehicles will offer immense growth opportunities, competition from alternate technologies of hydrogen production will challenge the growth of the market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The growing adoption of fuel cell-powered vehicles has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, competition from alternate technologies of hydrogen production might hamper market growth.
Hydrogen Electrolyzers Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Hydrogen Electrolyzers Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR45472
Related Reports on Utilities Include:
Global Fuel Cell Market - Global fuel cell market is segmented by product (PEMFC, PAFC, SOFC, and others), application (transport, stationary, and portable), and geography (APAC, Americas, and EMEA).
Download Exclusive Free Sample Report
Global Battery Analyzers Market - Global battery analyzers market is segmented by product (portable and stationary) and geography (APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA).
Download Exclusive Free Sample Report
Hydrogen Electrolyzers Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our hydrogen electrolyzers market report covers the following areas:
- Hydrogen Electrolyzers Market size
- Hydrogen Electrolyzers Market trends
- Hydrogen Electrolyzers Market industry analysis
This study identifies the advantages of fuel cells as one of the prime reasons driving the hydrogen electrolyzers market growth during the next few years.
Hydrogen Electrolyzers Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the Hydrogen Electrolyzers Market, including some of the vendors such as AREVA H2Gen, Asahi Kasei Corp., Enapter Srl, Giner Inc., Hitachi Zosen Corp., Hydrogenics Corp., ITM Power Plc, McPhy Energy SA, Nel ASA, and Siemens AG. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the Hydrogen Electrolyzers Market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile, and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Hydrogen Electrolyzers Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist hydrogen electrolyzers market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the hydrogen electrolyzers market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the hydrogen electrolyzers market
- Analysis of the market's competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of hydrogen electrolyzers market vendors
Table Of Contents :
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five force summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Electrolyzer Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Electrolyzer Type
- Alkaline - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- PEM - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Electrolyzer Type
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- AREVA H2Gen
- Asahi Kasei Corp.
- Enapter Srl
- Giner Inc.
- Hitachi Zosen Corp.
- Hydrogenics Corp.
- ITM Power Plc
- McPhy Energy SA
- Nel ASA
- Siemens AG
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio's report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio's comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Email: [email protected]