BMW Performance Center Located At The Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- New Driving Experience brings BMW Performance Center programming to the Midwest U.S. for the very first time, putting central U.S. BMW enthusiasts directly behind the wheel of BMW M street and racing cars.
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway, the largest motorsports venue in the world, will host a variety of BMW Performance Driving School classes and driving experiences.
- Consumer events for the BMW Driving Experience at Indianapolis Motor Speedway begin July 8, 2021; more information can be found by clicking here .
Woodcliff Lake, NJ – July 8, 2021… BMW announced today that it will offer new BMW Driving Experience programs at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway (IMS), a milestone expansion for Midwest customers and enthusiasts in the brand’s nationwide driving/racing education and driving experience portfolio. The BMW Driving Experience at IMS will offer a range of driving activities in BMW M vehicles, BMW M racing vehicles, and core BMW models from across the BMW product portfolio. The BMW Driving Experience at Indianapolis Motor Speedway will begin consumer events on July 8, 2021 and continue on select days through August.
Driving Experience Programs
The BMW Driving Experience at IMS will provide owners and enthusiasts a number of high performance driving programs designed to hone their skills and challenge their abilities under the guidance of experienced instructors, including:
- M Track Experience – BMW’s M Track Experience, well known from the brand’s Performance Centers in Thermal, CA and Spartanburg, SC, comes to the Midwest for the very first time at IMS. An instructional experience that familiarizes participants with track driving.
- M Track Days – A robust track driving experience taught by BMW Performance Driving School instructors, teaching participants how to bring BMW M vehicles to the absolute limit.
- M4 GT4 Experience – An immersive, full-day experience centered around the BMW M4 GT4 racecar, complete with classroom and real-world track instruction.
- Test Drive Experiences – A variety of BMW and BMW M vehicles will be available for test drive sessions daily during activation windows.
- Test drives will include both M performance driving and xDrive off-road challenges in BMW’s X Series Sports Activity Vehicles.
- Custom programming – an array of curated experiences, such as corporate events, will be available at IMS during the BMW Driving Experience.
The BMW Driving Experience at Indianapolis Motor Speedway begins consumer programming on July 8, 2021 and will run through August 8, 2021. More information can be found at this link.
More information on the BMW Performance Driving Schools is available at www.bmwperformancecenter.com.
About Indianapolis Motor Speedway
At 112 years old, the Indianapolis Motor Speedway is the oldest continually operating racetrack in the United States and is known as The Greatest Race Course in the World. With nearly 250,000 permanent seats, it is the world's largest sports seating facility and hosts the largest single-day sporting event in the world, the Indianapolis 500. The facility is owned and managed by Penske Entertainment.
# # #
BMW Group In America
BMW of North America, LLC has been present in the United States since 1975. Rolls-Royce Motor Cars NA, LLC began distributing vehicles in 2003. The BMW Group in the United States has grown to include marketing, sales, and financial service organizations for the BMW brand of motor vehicles, including motorcycles, the MINI brand, and Rolls-Royce Motor Cars; Designworks, a strategic design consultancy based in California; a technology office in Silicon Valley, and various other operations throughout the country. BMW Manufacturing Co., LLC in South Carolina is the BMW Group global center of competence for BMW X models and manufactures the X3, X4, X5, X6 and X7 Sports Activity Vehicles. The BMW Group sales organization is represented in the U.S. through networks of 349 BMW passenger car and BMW Sports Activity Vehicle centers, 143 BMW motorcycle retailers, 116 MINI passenger car dealers, and 38 Rolls-Royce Motor Car dealers. BMW (US) Holding Corp., the BMW Group’s sales headquarters for North America, is located in Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey.