DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Intelligent Mobility 2020 - Research Survey Analysis and Results" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This Intelligent Mobility Summit, 2020, provided unique sponsorship opportunities for companies across the world as it brought the global community together during a time of transformational change in the mobility industry.
The digital platform was convenient, flexible, and interactive, and attendees could participate from the comfort of their homes or offices. The theme - The Digital Acceleration - deliberated technology shifts and customer expectations as industry visionaries catalyzed innovation and growth in a year that was defined by the COVID-19 pandemic.
The global mobility industry is undergoing a tectonic shift in terms of technological and business aspects. Telematics connectivity, new mobility, electric and autonomous technologies, digital retail, and last-mile delivery are a few important trends in the mobility ecosystem, and these hold significant potential to radically change the way global transportation and logistics are comprehended.
Amidst such an exciting environment that is catalyzed by groundbreaking technological innovation, global companies, customers, and stakeholders invariably require critical information and action points to devise strategies to capitalize on the potential opportunities these changing times are bringing.
The comprehensive global survey was inserted on the online conference platform of the 2020 Intelligent Mobility event. The survey was conducted among the 2,500+ invitees of the Global Intelligent Mobility event conducted by the publisher. 116 key market participants, industry veterans, thought leaders, key decision-makers, and movers and shakers of the automotive ecosystem offered their input.
OEMs, Tier I, II, and III suppliers, mobility solution providers, disruptive technology start-ups, fleet companies, and connectivity solution vendors active in the automotive and transportation, logistics, manufacturing, construction, and service industries are among the key respondents in this global survey.
The virtual platform gave partners and attendees more time to explore incisive content that included presentations, videos, interactive PDFs, one-on-one message forums, and push notifications. The 2-day strategic summit that was conducted through an advanced interactive platform was held at a time when it is critical for industry incumbents to come together and discuss key insights and strategies to survive and thrive in the post-COVID era.
The research focuses on the current and future status of the global mobility market. Customer preferences in terms of connectivity, new mobility, electric and autonomous technologies, digital retail, and last-mile delivery are highlighted, and current key solutions are examined alongside solutions likely to see demand in the future.
Automotive connectivity, urbanization, and social changes are observed to have an impact on the future of personal and freight mobility and the vehicles of the future. The study offers several interesting perceptions based on comprehensive scenario-based analysis centered on current market scenarios and key mobility topics to enable the global mobility fraternity to visualize the ecosystem with more depth and clarity.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Intelligent Mobility 2020 Event - Overview
- Intelligent Mobility Event 2020 - Value Propositions
- KPIs & Results
- Sponsors' Booths and Materials
- Attendee and Partner Testimonials
2. Research Objectives and Methodology
- Survey Methodology
- Survey Sampling
- Use-Cases that Compel the Deployment of 5G-ready Telematics Control Units (TCUs)
- Major Investment Areas in the Connected Car Ecosystem
- Compelling Use-Cases for Vehicle Usage Data
- Global Annual Connected Car Sales, 2030
- Profitability Opportunity
- On-Demand Functions that Customers Will Pay for
- Key OTA Update Considerations for OEMs
- Profitable Connected Car Subscriptions for OEMs
- HMI Technologies that will Gain Popularity by 2025
- Key Health, Wellness, and Wellbeing - Value Drivers for Customers
4. New Mobility
- Electric Vehicles in the Ride-hailing Segment, 2030
- Share of Population Likely to Use Carsharing by 2030
- Remote Work as a Permanent Trend? If Yes, What Share of the Population will Work Remotely?
- Impact of Commuting Pattern Changes on Customers
- Mode of Transport Most Likely to Gain Traction in a Post-pandemic Scenario
- Key Focus Areas for Shared Mobility Operators
- Mobility Solutions Likely to Witness Growth in a Post-Pandemic Scenario
5. Electric and Autonomous Technologies
- Global Electric Car Sales Estimation, 2030
- When will BEV TCO be Equal to or Greater than a Comparable ICE?
- Lithium Cell Cost for Vehicle Manufacturers, 2025
- Battery Chemistries That Will See Significant Adoption over the Next 7-8 Years
- Most Appropriate Application for Fuel Cell Vehicles
- Market Penetration of Fuel Cells in the CV Segment, 2030
- Winning Solution for Electrification, 2050
- Robo-Taxi Deployment for Public Use - Expected Timeline
- Penetration of Autonomous Vehicles, 2025
- Autonomous Vehicles to be Owned by Taxi Companies
6. Digital Retail
- Share of Vehicles Sold Online, 2025
- Key Trends in Automotive Retail
- Customer Journey Components Most Impacted by Digitalization
- Customer Likelihood to Adapt to Fixed Online Vehicle Prices
- Most Impactful Initiatives in Decision Making
- Digital Formats Gaining the Most Traction
7. Last-Mile Delivery
- Most Appropriate Urban Last-mile Delivery Model, 2025
- Share of Last-Mile Deliveries Handled by UAVs, 2030
- Priorities for Last-Mile Delivery Operators, 2025
- Last-Mile Delivery Options Preferred by Customers, 2025
- Solutions to Increase Delivery Speed
- Technology that will have the Highest Impact on Last-Mile Delivery, 2030
8. Next Steps
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/wzrbha
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900