DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Automotive Switches Market by Type, Design, Vehicle Type and Sales Channel: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Automotive switches are one of the basic components of a vehicle. They regulate the entire electrical equipment installed in an automobile. Presently, electromechanical automotive switches are commonly installed in all vehicle types. They are quite convenient to operate and are quite responsive. They are used to operate power windows, power seats, HVAC systems, and others. Automatic switches used for lights and rain wipers are gaining immense popularity and are expected to be a common feature in mid-entry cars, thereby propelling the demand for automotive switches over the years.
Growing demand for automotive switches in commercial vehicles and rising demand for automatic automotive switches are expected to drive the automotive switches market growth over the forecast period. However, the rising use of haptics and the fluctuating price of raw materials used in making automotive switches are anticipated to hamper the growth of the market during the forecast period. Moreover, growing implementation of electronic systems in vehicles and innovations in automotive switches are expected to offer lucrative opportunities for the market in future.
The automotive switches market is segmented into type, design, vehicle type, sales channel, and region. Based on type, it is further divided into ignition switches, HVAC switches, steering wheel switches, window switches, overhead console switches, seat control switches, door switches, hazard switches, multi-purpose switches, and others. Based on design, it is classified into rocker switches, rotary switches, toggle switches, push switches, and other switches. Depending on the vehicle type, it is fragmented into passenger cars, light commercial vehicles, and heavy commercial vehicles. Based on sales channel, it is bifurcated into original equipment manufacturers and aftermarket. Region-wise, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global automotive switches market analysis along with the current trends and future estimations to depict imminent investment pockets.
- The overall automotive switches market opportunity is determined by understanding profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold.
- The report presents information related to the key drivers, restraints, and opportunities of the global automotive switches market with a detailed impact analysis.
- The current automotive switches market is quantitatively analyzed from 2019 to 2027 to benchmark the financial competency.
- Porter's five forces analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers in the industry.
- Growing demand for automotive switches in commercial vehicles
- Rising demand for automatic automotive switches
- Use of haptics and voice control technologies
- Fluctuating price of raw materials used in making automotive switches
- Growing implementation of electronic systems in vehicles
- Innovations in automotive switches
- C&K Switches
- Eaton Corporation PLC
- Johnson Electric Holdings Limited
- Leopold Kostal GmbH & Co. Kg
- Marquardt GmbH
- Preh GmbH
- Tokai Rika Co Ltd.
- Toyodenso Co., Ltd.
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bhgpby
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900