DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Automotive Megatrends and Markets - Global Sector Overview and Forecast (Q1 2021 Update)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Automotive Megatrends and Markets - Global Sector Overview and Forecast (Q1 2021 Update), a recent research publication reviews development in major automotive global markets - with a particular emphasis on growth opportunities - and also considers the new forces, the 'Megatrends', that are reshaping personal mobility and the industry that provides that. As well as reviewing major car market developments, we give consideration to the next wave of emerging markets. If China has emerged as by far the world's largest vehicle market, attention will start to turn to the places that will similarly emerge as major sources of automotive demand in the future.
But the future is not a linear extrapolation of today's market and industry. Dynamic technological forces - especially in personal connectivity, but also in changing energy use and mix - will continue to drive industrial change. And the pace of that change is quickening. This report is intended as a guide to the major global market shifts that will impact automotive markets and the industry over the next 10 years or so.
The first part of the report looks at key developments in major world markets, including assessments of major economic and political drivers. It includes light vehicle sales figures for all major markets while also providing a forecast for 2019.
The second part of the report takes a look at 25 of the most significant and disruptive companies working to address megatrends such as electrification, connectivity, autonomous vehicles and shared mobility services.
Based on exclusive interviews, primary research and proprietary data this global market study includes -
- A review of the latest technological developments and market trends.
- Exclusive interviews with OE suppliers.
- Updated profiles of the major automotive suppliers including their strategies and prospects.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain a quick overview of the Automotive Megatrends globally.
- Hear direct from leading companies on their strategies and plans.
- Review the latest and most significant technological developments.
- Follow the key trends within the automotive sector and what's driving them.
- Prepare supply and demand forecasts.
- Track key companies' activities and prospects.
- Produce internal sales plans and forecasts.
- Carry out competitive intelligence.
Key Topics Covered:
- Clouds gathered over global auto industry in 2018
- Europe is also far from buoyant
- Companies look to restructure
- Global SAAR tracking
2 MARKET OUTLOOKS
- North America
- US market hits a plateau
- Trucks up again
- Mexico market decline continues
- Canada vehicle market turns down - off high base
- West and Central Europe SAAR tracking
- Western Europe's car market turns down
- Japan and Korea
- Japan and Korea SAAR tracking
- Brazil and Argentina SAAR tracking
- Russia SAAR tracking
- India SAAR tracking
- Long-term promise for India
- China SAAR tracking
- New rules to boost electrification
- ASEAN and Australia
- ASEAN market slowed down in 2018
- Australian car market turns down from 2017 peak
- Global outlook summary
3 INDUSTRY MEGATRENDS
- New Mobility company analysis
- Future mobility readiness score
- Future mobility readiness observations
- Financial strength score
- Financial strength observations
- Combined financial strength and future mobility readiness
- CASE readiness score
- CASE readiness observations
- Qualitative and quantitative company analyses
- Didi Chuxing
- Faraday Future
- SF Motors
- WM Motor
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/m0j6qr
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900