2022 Jaguar I-PACE Official Preview
- All-electric I-PACE performance SUV: now featuring a new infotainment system and even more driver-focused technology for the 2022 model year
- Connected and up-to-date: Standard technologies include Jaguar’s latest Pivi Pro(1) dual-sim infotainment system and Meridian™ 3D Surround Sound System
- Enhanced software-over-the-air (SOTA) capability: Systems including infotainment, battery management and charging can be updated remotely and facilitate improvements to the I-PACE over time(1)
- Faster charging enabled: 11-KW AC on-board charger improves charging times
- Driver Assistance technology: A new 3D surround camera and ClearSight rear-view digital mirror deliver unimpeded visibility(2)
- Occupant experience enhanced: Cabin air ionization with PM2.5 filtration helps capture ultrafine particles
- More distinctive design: Atlas Grey finish to grille pins as standard, enhanced paint palette
- Exclusively available in top HSE trim, pricing starts at $69,900(7)
JUNE 9, 2021: The 2022 Jaguar I-PACE, the first all-electric performance SUV from a premium manufacturer, now offers a new fast, intuitive infotainment system and quicker charging capability, making owning and driving an electric vehicle easier than ever.
Since its debut, I-PACE has won dozens of global awards, including 2019 World Car of the Year, World Car Design of the Year and World Green Car, reinforcing its status as the Jaguar vehicle that tore up the rule book to become the first and best electric car of its kind.
With a Jaguar-designed electric motor at each axle, producing exceptional combined performance of 394 hp and 512 lb-ft of torque, I-PACE offers an unrivalled balance of all-wheel drive performance(3), refinement, luxury, and day-to-day usability.
For the 2022 model year, I-PACE is available exclusively in top HSE trim, with a starting price of $69,900.(7)
I-PACE at a glance
I-PACE now delivers even more technology to make living the electric life simpler and more rewarding than ever. At the heart of the interior of I-PACE is a the intuitive Pivi Pro infotainment system.(1) Pivi Pro offers simplified menu structures that allow drivers to access or view up to 90 percent of common tasks from the home screen in two taps or less, standard Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ integration, and the ability to connect two phones simultaneously via Bluetooth.(5) As intuitive to use as a smartphone, Pivi Pro is fast and responsive with enhanced EV navigation that can show available charging stations and estimated charging time. (5)Simplifying the process still further is the ability to automatically add charging stations to the route through Pivi Pro, as needed. The system will select the optimum chargers to minimize total journey time. On long drives, Pivi Pro can also display the predicted charge level on arrival at each waypoint. Maps remain up to date, thanks to software-over-the-air (SOTA) functionality(1).
The exterior design is enhanced with a new Atlas Grey grille tip finish. Complementing the Atlas Grey grille tip finish is the luxurious Bright Pack option, available on all models in the I-PACE range. The Bright Pack accentuates the breath-taking exterior design with a Noble Chrome grille surround, Atlas Grey door mirror caps, Satin Chrome window surrounds and Atlas Grey for the rear diffuser. The contemporary Black Pack option is enhanced with the application of the gloss black finish to the rear badges. A refreshed paint palette now features colors such as Aruba, Caldera Red, Portofino Blue and Eiger Grey.
I-PACE now comes with an 11kW on-board charger as standard.4 Connecting to a 100-kW DC charger can replenish up to 63 miles of range in 15 minutes. I-PACE remains the all-electric performance SUV, thanks to its aluminum construction, low center of gravity and its 394hp dual-motor design, accelerating from 0 to 60 in just 4.5 seconds.(3)
With a focus on air quality, occupant well-being is prioritized, with cabin air ionization now featuring PM2.5 filtration to capture ultrafine airborne particles. I-PACE can even filter its cabin air before a journey begins.
Enhanced customer choice
For the 2022 model year, I-PACE is available in a single, well-equipped HSE trim. Newly standard are 16-way heated and Cooled Powered Windsor leather front seats, Premium LED headlights with Signature DRL and Auto High Beam Assist, powered tailgate, and 20" Style 5068 5-spoke Gloss Dark Grey wheels with Contrast Diamond Turned Finish.
State-of-the-art digital technology further assists drivers and road users. Visibility is significantly enhanced with an available 3D Surround Camera that provides a 360-degree digital plan view of the surrounding area and potential hazards, visible through the central touchscreen. The available ClearSight(2) rear view mirror improves vision and convenience by helping ensure the driver has an unobstructed view of the road behind, even with three people in the rear seat or with the 51-cubic foot luggage compartment loaded fully. ClearSight uses a wide-angle, rear-facing camera linked to a high-resolution screen within the frameless glass mirror. Neatly integrated within the roof-mounted antenna module, the high-definition camera works in conditions including low ambient light, while a protective lip and hydrophobic coating help to repel water and ensure the camera lens remains as clean as possible.
The standard, 825-watt Meridian™ 3D Surround Sound System features two additional speakers in the cabin headliner, meaning the 16 speaker and one subwoofer arrangement delivers an exceptional experience for all occupants.
Further adding to the roster of standard technology equipment on the 2022 I-PACE are Adaptive Cruise Control with Steering Assist & Stop & Go, Head-up Display, Emergency Braking, Blind Spot Assist, Clear Exit Monitor, Driver Condition Monitor, Lane Keep Assist, and Traffic Sign Recognition with Adaptive Speed Limiter.
Pricing for the 2022 I-PACE begins at $69,900.(7)
Going electric made easy
I-PACE has been designed to ensure every step of the customer journey delivers peace of mind and makes owning an electric car as easy as possible. When charging in public places, the I-PACE charging cable locks into place as soon as the car is locked, and it cannot be disconnected until the vehicle is unlocked. I-PACE has an Eco Mode which helps preserve range by reducing energy depletion and encouraging a more efficient driving style. It also makes subtle changes to cabin temperature, air recirculation and to several other features.
Every new Jaguar vehicle, including I-PACE, comes with Jaguar EliteCare, a best-in-class ownership package.(6) Jaguar EliteCare coverage offers:
- 8- year / 100,000-mile battery warranty, with a 70% state-of-health guarantee
- 5-year / 60,000-mile new vehicle limited warranty
- 5-year / 60,000-mile complimentary scheduled maintenance
- 5-year / 60,000-mile 24/7 roadside assistance
- 5-year / unlimited-mile Jaguar InControl® Remote & Protect™ connected services
1. Do not use Jaguar InControl® or Pivi Pro features under conditions that will affect your safety or safety of others. Driving while distracted can result in loss of vehicle
control. Jaguar InControl has a number of purchasing options that are available. As we systematically roll out the Jaguar InControl suite of products, specific features, options and its availability
remain market dependent. Certain Pivi Pro features use an embedded SIM card, may require a data plan with separate terms and conditions, and an additional subscription after an initial term. Mobile
connectivity cannot be guaranteed in all locations. The Jaguar InControl Apps™ and Jaguar Remote™ smartphone apps will work with Android™ devices from version 4.1 and Apple® devices
from iOS V7.0 and must be downloaded from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. Please see your local authorized Jaguar Retailer for more details.
2. Customers who wear varifocal or bifocal lenses may have issues adjusting to the mirror’s digital mode. The normal mirror mode, however, can be used at any time. This feature is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving, and driver should not assume that it will correct errors of judgment in driving. Consult the owner’s manual for more details.
3. These features are not a substitute for driving safely with due care and attention and will not function under all circumstances, speeds, weather and road conditions, etc. Driver should not assume that these features will correct errors of judgment in driving. Please consult the owner's manual or your local authorized Jaguar Retailer for more details.
4. Actual charge times may vary according to environmental conditions and available charging installation.
5. Driving while distracted can result in loss of vehicle control. Do not operate, adjust or view the navigation or multimedia systems under conditions that will affect your safety or the safety of others. The Apple CarPlay and Android Auto user interfaces are products of Apple or Google and their terms and privacy statements apply. The interfaces require compatible iPhone or Android smartphone and message and data usage rates apply. Apple CarPlay is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. Android and Android Auto are trademarks of Google Inc.
6. Class is cars sold by luxury automobile brands and claim is based on total package of warranty, maintenance and other coverage programs. For complete details regarding Jaguar EliteCare coverage, please visit JAGUARUSA.COM, call 1.800.4.JAGUAR or visit your local Jaguar Retailer.
7. Starting at price shown is Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price. Excludes $1,150 destination and delivery, tax, title, license, and retailer fees, all due at signing, and optional equipment. Retailer price, terms and vehicle availability may vary. See your local authorized Jaguar Retailer for details.