Global Automotive Passive Safety System Market | $ 3.35 Billion growth expected during 2021-2025 | Technavio
NEW YORK, June 3, 2021 --
The global automotive passive safety system market is set to grow by USD 3.35 billion during 2021-2025, registering a CAGR of almost 4%. With a focus on identifying dominant industry influencers, Technavio's reports present a detailed study by the way of synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources.
This automotive passive safety system market report encapsulates not only the consumer discretionary industry value chain analysis but also features overall validation techniques employed for deriving the most accurate data insights.
Request a Free Sample Report
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Autoliv Inc., Continental AG, DENSO Corp., Faurecia SE, Hyundai Mobis Co. Ltd., Nihon Plast Co. Ltd., Ningbo Joyson Electronic Corp., Tokai Rika Co. Ltd., Toyoda Gosei Co. Ltd., and ZF Friedrichshafen AG are some of the major market participants. The adoption of passive safety systems in vehicles in developing countries will offer immense growth opportunities. To leverage the current opportunities, market vendors must strengthen their foothold in the fast-growing segments while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Automotive Passive Safety System Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
Automotive Passive Safety System Market is segmented as below:
- Whiplash Protection System
- Occupant Sensing System
- North America
- South America
Gain access to a detailed customer landscape matrix comparing key industry-driven parameters. Download our sample report here:
Automotive Passive Safety System Market 2021-2025: Vendor Analysis and Scope
To help businesses improve their market position, the automotive passive safety system market provides a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the market. Some of these vendors include Autoliv Inc., Continental AG, DENSO Corp., Faurecia SE, Hyundai Mobis Co. Ltd., Nihon Plast Co. Ltd., Ningbo Joyson Electronic Corp., Tokai Rika Co. Ltd., Toyoda Gosei Co. Ltd., and ZF Friedrichshafen AG.
The report also covers the following areas:
- Automotive Passive Safety System Market size
- Automotive Passive Safety System Market trends
- Automotive Passive Safety System Market industry analysis
Future regulations on curtain airbags to boost the market is likely to emerge as one of the primary drivers of the market. However, factors such as a sharp decline in automobile production and sales may threaten the growth of the market.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Related Reports on Consumer Discretionary Include:
Global Automotive Seat Belt Sensor Market - Global automotive seat belt sensor market is segmented by application (passenger cars and commercial vehicles) and geography (APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America).
Request a Free Sample Report
Global Automotive Speed Sensor Market - application (passenger cars and commercial vehicles) and geography (APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and MEA).
Request a Free Sample Report
Automotive Passive Safety System Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist automotive passive safety system market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the automotive passive safety system market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the automotive passive safety system market
- Analysis of the market's competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of automotive passive safety system market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 - 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type
- Airbags - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Seatbelts - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Whiplash protection system - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Occupant sensing system - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Type
- Customer Landscape
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Autoliv Inc.
- Continental AG
- DENSO Corp.
- Faurecia SE
- Hyundai Mobis Co. Ltd.
- Nihon Plast Co. Ltd.
- Ningbo Joyson Electronic Corp.
- Tokai Rika Co. Ltd.
- Toyoda Gosei Co. Ltd.
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio's report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio's comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Email: [email protected]