WATCH LIVE: Hyundai Unveils 2022 Ioniq 5 ECUV at 3PM ET - 12 noon PT +VIDEO
Watch the North American debut LIVE right here on TheAutoChannel.com
• IONIQ 5 is the first model in Hyundai’s new family of IONIQ electric vehicles
• All-electric CUV disrupts EV market with ultra-fast charging and Vehicle-to-Load power capability and up to 300 miles of driving range
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, CA - May 24, 2021: Hyundai will present the all-new 2022 IONIQ 5 to the North American market today at 12:00 p.m. PT (3:00 p.m. ET). IONIQ 5 introduces advanced technology, innovative use of interior space and a new global electric platform. During today’s virtual presentation the following executives will share insights about the IONIQ 5.
• José Muñoz, Global Chief Operating Officer, Hyundai Motor Company | President and CEO, Hyundai Motor North America | President and CEO, Hyundai Motor America
• Simon Loasby, Hyundai Vice President, Head of Hyundai Styling
• Olabisi Boyle, Vice President, Product Planning and Mobility Strategy, Hyundai Motor North America
IONIQ 5’s progressive design explores a new freedom offered by a dedicated battery electric vehicle platform. IONIQ 5 is also a power source on wheels. The innovative Vehicle-to-Load (V2L) function allows customers to freely use or charge electric devices, such as electric bicycles, scooters or camping equipment out of the vehicle. During the debut, Hyundai’s leadership will discuss commitment to electrification, IONIQ 5 design, North American product attributes and other major announcements.
IONIQ 5 goes on sale this fall.