Automotive Regenerative Braking System Market to reach 18.99 Million Units|17000+ Technavio Research Reports
NEW YORK, April 14, 2021 --
Technavio has monitored the automotive regenerative braking system market in its latest market research report. The market is poised to garner 18.99 million units and register a decelerating CAGR of over 29% during the forecast period. This chemicals industry report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Download a FREE Sample Report
Impact of COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries; however, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. COVID-19 will have a low impact on the automotive regenerative braking system market.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Based on segmentation by vehicle type by volume, which is the leading segment in the market?
Hybrid vehicles are the leading segment in the market.
- What is the major trend in the market?
The adoption of RBS in electric buses and coaches is the major trend in the market.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
The market is projected to register a decelerating CAGR of over 29%.
- Who are the top players in the market?
Aisin Seiki Co. Ltd., Continental AG, Hitachi Ltd., Hyundai Mobis Co. Ltd., Maxwell Technologies Inc., Mazda Motor Corp., Robert Bosch GmbH, Skeleton Technologies GmbH, Tesla Inc., ZF Friedrichshafen AG are the top players in the market.
- What are the key market drivers and challenges?
The market is driven by the increasing traffic congestion and traffic jams creating demand for regenerative braking. However, operational issues and the relatively higher cost of RBS will challenge market growth.
- How big is the APAC market?
54% of the market's growth will originate from APAC during the forecast period.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
View market snapshot before purchasing
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will decelerate during the forecast period. Aisin Seiki Co. Ltd., Continental AG, Hitachi Ltd., Hyundai Mobis Co. Ltd., Maxwell Technologies Inc., Mazda Motor Corp., Robert Bosch GmbH, Skeleton Technologies GmbH, Tesla Inc., and ZF Friedrichshafen AG are some of the major market participants. Although the increasing traffic congestion and traffic jams creating demand for regenerative braking will offer immense growth opportunities, operational issues and relatively higher cost of RBS is likely to pose a challenge for the market vendors. In a bid to help players strengthen their market foothold, this automotive regenerative braking system market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the leading market vendors. The report also empowers industry honchos with information on the competitive landscape and insights into the different product offerings offered by various companies.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Automotive Regenerative Braking System Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
The automotive regenerative braking system market is segmented as below:
- Hybrid Vehicles
- Pure Electric Vehicles
- Plug-in Hybrid Vehicles
- North America
- South America
Learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR70366
Automotive Regenerative Braking System Market 2021-2025: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The automotive regenerative braking system market report covers the following areas:
- Automotive Regenerative Braking System Market Size
- Automotive Regenerative Braking System Market Trends
- Automotive Regenerative Braking System Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies the adoption of RBS in electric buses and coaches as one of the prime reasons driving the automotive regenerative braking system market growth during the next few years.
Related Reports on Consumer Discretionary Include:
Global Automotive Digital Key Market- The automotive digital key market is segmented by application (personal use and car-sharing and car rental) and geography (Europe, North America, APAC, South America, and MEA).
To get extensive insights: Download a FREE Sample Report
Global Automotive Automatic Transmission (AT) Market- The automotive automatic transmission (AT) market is segmented by type (hydraulic AT, CVT, and DCT), vehicle type (passenger cars and commercial vehicles), and geography (APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and MEA).
To get extensive insights: Download a FREE Sample Report
Automotive Regenerative Braking System Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist automotive regenerative braking system market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the automotive regenerative braking system market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the automotive regenerative braking system market across APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA
- Analysis of the market's competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of automotive regenerative braking system market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- COVID-19 impact on consumer discretionary sector
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 - 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Vehicle Type by Volume
- Market segments
- Comparison by Vehicle type by volume
- Hybrid vehicles - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 (million units)
- Pure electric vehicles - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 (million units)
- Plug-in hybrid vehicles - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 (million units)
- Market opportunity by Vehicle Type by volume
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Competitive scenario
- Landscape disruption
- Industry risks
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Aisin Seiki Co. Ltd.
- Continental AG
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Hyundai Mobis Co. Ltd.
- Maxwell Technologies Inc.
- Mazda Motor Corp.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Skeleton Technologies GmbH
- Tesla Inc.
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio's report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio's comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Email: [email protected]
Report Page: https://www.technavio.com/report/automotive-regenerative-braking-system-market-industry-analysis