“Our Jeep enthusiasts expect legendary Jeep 4x4 capability, and they also embrace the Jeep brand’s fun ?go anywhere, do anything’ adventure lifestyle,” said Jim Morrison, Head of Jeep Brand - North America. “With Surf Blue accent stitching, Islander-embroidered front seats and available white three-piece hardtop on the Wrangler, you can’t help but think summer and the beach life when you see these new Islander special editions.”
The 2021 Jeep Wrangler Islander edition marks the return of the Islander after an 11-year hiatus. Based on the Wrangler Sport S, it is available with either two or four doors and comes standard with:
- Jeep Command-Trac 4x4 part-time, two-speed transfer case with a 2.72:1 low-range gear ratio
- 17-inch Rubicon aluminum wheels in Silver Finish with all-terrain tires
- Rubicon Rock Rails
- Uconnect 4 with a 7-inch touchscreen with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Dual-zone temperature control
- Exterior details include a Tiki Bob hood decal; interior details include a Ceramic White mid-bolster and black cloth seats with an embroidered Islander logo and Surf Blue accent stitching
- Available white three-piece hardtop
- Optional Islander Plus Package by Mopar adds front/rear grab handles, cargo tub liner, solid sunbonnet top and Tiki Bob soft spare-tire cover
For the first time, the Renegade Islander edition joins the Jeep lineup. Based on the Renegade North 4x4, the special-edition vehicle features standard and available content, including:
- Jeep Active Drive full-time 4x4 system
- 19-inch Silver Alloy wheels with all-season tires
- Dual-pane panoramic sunroof for ultimate open-air freedom
- Uconnect 4 with a 7-inch touchscreen includes Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Exterior details include a Tiki Bob hood decal; interior details include premium black cloth seats with an embroidered Islander logo and Surf Blue accent stitching
- Keyless Entry with panic alarm
- Remote start system
- Available Alpine White painted roof
The Jeep Wrangler Islander and Renegade Islander special editions are now available through local Jeep dealers. The 2021 Jeep Wrangler Islander has a starting Canadian MSRP of $42,715 for two-door models and $46,565 for four-door models (all prices exclude $1,895 destination). Starting price for the 2021 Jeep Renegade Islander is $34,140.
Built on 80 years of legendary heritage, Jeep is the authentic SUV with capability, craftsmanship and versatility for people who seek extraordinary journeys. The Jeep brand delivers an open invitation to live life to the fullest by offering a full line of vehicles that continue to provide owners with a sense of security to handle any journey with confidence. Jeep Wave, arriving in Canada with the all-new 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L, is a premium owner loyalty and customer care program filled with benefits and exclusive perks to deliver owners the utmost care and dedicated 24/7 support.
The Jeep vehicle lineup consists of the Cherokee, Compass, Gladiator, Grand Cherokee, Renegade and Wrangler. To meet consumer demand around the world, all Jeep models sold outside North America are available in both left- and right-hand drive configurations and with gasoline and diesel powertrain options. Jeep is part of the portfolio of brands offered by leading global automaker and mobility provider Stellantis. For more information regarding Stellantis , please visit www.stellantis.com.
Stellantis is one of the world’s leading automakers and a mobility provider, guided by a clear vision to offer freedom of movement with distinctive, affordable and reliable mobility solutions. In addition to the Group’s rich heritage and broad geographic presence, its greatest strengths lie in its sustainable performance, depth of experience and the wide-ranging talents of employees working around the globe. Stellantis will leverage its broad and iconic brand portfolio, which was founded by visionaries who infused the brands with passion and a competitive spirit that speaks to employees and customers alike. Stellantis aspires to become the greatest, not the biggest, while creating added value for all stakeholders, as well as the communities in which it operates.